TeamCardsChat WSOPC at Harrah's Cherokee April 17-20 Rail Thread

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still not sure if I am going - don't feel amazing right now but I think that will pass as the day goes on like it did yesterday.

My cough is minor - if it gets worse then I definitely won't go. I don't want to risk spreading it but if the cough does not get worse this morning I probably wouldn't spread it unless someone is dumb enough to drink or eat after me lol.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds like u need a tsp of honey topped w cinnamon and maybe a swig of apple cider vinegar

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still not sure if I am going - don't feel amazing right now but I think that will pass as the day goes on like it did yesterday.

My cough is minor - if it gets worse then I definitely won't go. I don't want to risk spreading it but if the cough does not get worse this morning I probably wouldn't spread it unless someone is dumb enough to drink or eat after me lol.

5 out of 6 of us "Boonies" caught that crud there Debi. Two are still so wiped out they couldn't make the HG last night. It was a good game nonetheless, two buddies tried to swipe the CC card protector and there was alot of bravado talk of returning for ME today.... pretty sure everyone slept in, we ran late.

GL if you head back... :)

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Great excuse to wear a surgical mask and give off even fewer tells:D

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol what else would i be talkin about?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Homeopathy is a bad thing - claims that by taking small doses of what caused your illness you can cure it and also that by diluting your medicine you can also cure it.

I might not have that exactly right - but it is a very unproven method of treatment - unproven being that it has been proven to be 100% ineffective.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may not come back up til Monday... having awesome family time with my boys ;)

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Homeopathy is a bad thing - claims that by taking small doses of what caused your illness you can cure it and also that by diluting your medicine you can also cure it.

I might not have that exactly right - but it is a very unproven method of treatment - unproven being that it has been proven to be 100% ineffective.

I think you pretty much got it. After all, disease like disease.

Home remedies are fine, as most are based on herbs which are proven to hold benefits.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah maybe i didnt use right term? home remedies lol

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah maybe i didnt use right term? home remedies lol

Yes, I find the raw local honey and ceylon cinnamon to do wonders for the common cold. I keep a jar mixed up and have a teaspoon everyday in my coffee and two teaspoons if I start to get the sniffles. Other then the bug that is spreading like wild fire, the one Debi has had, about half our university has been down with and I had about 2 weeks ago (no Debi I didn't bring it with me, lol, I couldn't have made the drive the way that thing knocked me down) I haven't had a cold in two years. This bug was awful, body aches, throat felt like strep but without the fever, ears hurt, etc etc, but it was gone within a few days.

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ugh my weekend turning to crap depression sucks... im prolly not gonna come back up if i keep feelin like this

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ugh my weekend turning to crap depression sucks... im prolly not gonna come back up if i keep feelin like this

That does suck, you have to be in good mental and physical health to play well, so you are making the right call. :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may not come back up til Monday... having awesome family time with my boys ;)

that was quick , hope you feel better soon :) try a lil honey and cinnamon on a joint ;) good luck if you do go back , it could be your time to win big :) hope so

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks... Aunt Flo wanted to play in the wsop LMAO i had to shut er down... kept my crampy butt in GA... it's ok ill be there every sun thru weds in JUNE.. testing myself to see if I can make the leap to make poker my day job lol

WSOP