Team CardsChat Little One For One Drop Rail Thread WSOP 2014

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shockerz that we're talking about Anna being a cutie pie itt.

@riffle: Thanks for the flattery :) But yeah I seriously will need to go for more than 3 gosh darned days next time (if only so I have a chance at having a > 10bb winning cash session for once). And beer will DEFINITELY be a must!

Yea it is a 5 day minimum :)

I know it is not possible for everyone to do this - but that is why my trips are 10-12 days - have to get volume in to hope to make a profit. Plus I can only play live poker those 3 times a year I go on my trips.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!!! Loving this Pic!!

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great pic, would love to join you guys someday but it's going to be a good long while before I get to that level:(

There's always the rail thread though, best of luck next year everybody!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea it is a 5 day minimum :)

I know it is not possible for everyone to do this - but that is why my trips are 10-12 days - have to get volume in to hope to make a profit. Plus I can only play live poker those 3 times a year I go on my trips.

I was initially supposed to come for 7 nights, 8 days, but all the leases in the area for apartments started on July 1st, so I absolutely had to be here for that :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was initially supposed to come for 7 nights, 8 days, but all the leases in the area for apartments started on July 1st, so I absolutely had to be here for that :(

That's understandable - at least you got to come. Maybe next year you can make it a bit longer. :)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, I'm working on a video of our Vegas adventures for the CC Youtube channel. If you have some good pics that didn't make it into this thread or your Twitter, please upload or let me know how to find so I can include them, thanks!

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, I'm working on a video of our Vegas adventures for the CC Youtube channel. If you have some good pics that didn't make it into this thread or your Twitter, please upload or let me know how to find so I can include them, thanks!

I'm going to cackle and howl every time I see your avatar for the next 9 weeks, good sir! And most likely I'll be singing the soundtrack to Wicked in my sleep...

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to cackle and howl every time I see your avatar for the next 9 weeks, good sir! And most likely I'll be singing the soundtrack to Wicked in my sleep...

Lol, I've actually never seen it but listened to one of the songs on Youtube. Great stuff, some of the lyrics will be good for the WWW team. :cheers: :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have a few I can get to you tomorrow.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was great meeting everyone from the team.

I actually ended up at a table with Rex in the Little Drop. Also played with Maria Ho. I ended up busting on AK < 99, rebought and pretty much ran over two tables I played. Day 2 was tougher, with really tough tables. I ended up 275th.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was great meeting everyone from the team.

I actually ended up at a table with Rex in the Little Drop. Also played with Maria Ho. I ended up busting on AK < 99, rebought and pretty much ran over two tables I played. Day 2 was tougher, with really tough tables. I ended up 275th.

It was great to see you again - hope you make it out next year!

I am also glad to see you back in the forum and hope you stick around with us.

Mordecoke

Mordecoke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys do this every year? I'm so interested. It's kind of weird because I dreamt I was playing in a wsop event with a CC hoodie. Call me a dreamer! lol
I'm only 20 but soon to be 21 in nov. ;D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you guys do this every year? I'm so interested. It's kind of weird because I dreamt I was playing in a wsop event with a CC hoodie. Call me a dreamer! lol
I'm only 20 but soon to be 21 in nov. ;D

We will most likely be doing one next summer for a Monster Stack event.

We are doing a small one on Nov 15 for a Planet Hollywood WSOPC event.

Mordecoke

Mordecoke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will most likely be doing one next summer for a Monster Stack event.

We are doing a small one on Nov 15 for a Planet Hollywood WSOPC event.

I see, and how exactly can you sign up for these events?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see, and how exactly can you sign up for these events?

If you are interested in the Nov event send me a pm. For the summer event we expect a LOT of interest this year so will have more stringent requirements - but being an active member of the forum would be a huge plus. :)

WSOP