EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to go to a lot of games for free, my bro-in-law was a scout for Everton. I still go every now and then.

Not sure if I will be there when we play Cardiff, bit far to travel to.

R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A break is good. Sometimes it seems I spend way too much playing online.
I'm self-employed. There's been days where I realize at the end of the day I've accomplished very little because I spent too much time playing poker online.
It's nice sometimes to go 3 days to a week without logging on. Gives the mind a rest.

P

pierceisgod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Healthy thing to do, maybe I will do the same, I have to see what is going on for travels :p

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking a break its a good idea man .. next time you play poker you'll figured out :D

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeahh , I think taking a break is a good idea .
SOmetimes i play so many games , and i lose most of them ,one after another Sit and gos .

But not playing for like 2-3 days and coming back makes me win the Initial games i play , and again same thing goes :D

_FISHFEET81_

_FISHFEET81_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its always a good thing imo to take a break, sometimes everyone needs a fresh start not just in poker but other things. Personally I don't think it will hinder your performance either when you return to the felt. You will be fresh and ready to go. It will be boring for a day or so and you will think about playing at a table lol trust me. But enjoy the time off and vacation.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time away is great in my opinion. You'll come back refreshed and ready to make good decisions.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I am not being dragged to Spain now WoooooHOOOOO, but I have taken a break from poker as I am having a bad run

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'Evertongirl'
have a catch up on your strategies watch a bit of gripsed on youtube and how he is playing his hands, and like go back to basics = see if that helps your game,

P.s are you watching the football?
lol

N

Nylan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A break is good,
you feel 'clean' afterwards :D

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've taken some time off when I was downswinging, you come back and feel nice and refreshed. Have a nice vaca!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
'Evertongirl'
have a catch up on your strategies watch a bit of gripsed on youtube and how he is playing his hands, and like go back to basics = see if that helps your game,

P.s are you watching the football?
lol

Yea I am definitely watching the football and very frustrated with the chances of scoring but nothing comes!! :(

I will watch gripsed I have that subscribed, I haven't been doing much studying lately I need a slap, been a bit lazy, I just need to motivate myself :)