Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
15 days ago I made the decision to pause my game and dedicate myself to studying more, about strategies and managing my bank-roll.
I have the firm decision not to deposit a single penny in any platform and even less in PS... f$%k them, they will never see my money again.

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thats a very wise decision my friend. I suggest you to play micro stakes on 888poker to test your new knowledge… there have been good for me as I am still learning the game too…

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
pokerstars only receive rake, all your money if you lost it is now on the accounts of other players)
Recently, I also rarely make a deposit, usually this amount does not exceed 10 - 20 dollars.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Guess it's fine when you dont plan to make a single deposit ever again :unsure:
Still in case like this dont act surprised should you have withdrawals denied ...

Funnily enough i saw someone (again) few days ago complaining why some poker room wont let me withdraw eventhough i have never deposited there ...

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After seeing title I was going to comment on this in different way, but then I read your post. I think it's a good decision, keep it up.
If the poker break is considered, my take on this is when I know I play correctly, every break leads to decreasing profits. I prefer to grind up some and then take a longer rest then to make short breaks every something something.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best choice is to take a break from the game. From my experience, I believe that online poker is managed by artificial intelligence. First they allow you to win, and then when you reach a certain conditional win limit, there is a sharp peak down. Intelligence reduces% luck for this category of players. When everything is lost, everything starts over: deposit - win - loss.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best choice is to take a break from the game. From my experience, I believe that online poker is managed by artificial intelligence. First they allow you to win, and then when you reach a certain conditional win limit, there is a sharp peak down. Intelligence reduces% luck for this category of players. When everything is lost, everything starts over: deposit - win - loss.
I definitely feel you have a point here - but going back to the first point of taking a break from the game, i feel this is the key ingredient to winning in the longer run, sometimes you can burn out playing too much or chasing a way out of a downswing. In reality - if you are playing micro stakes as most online players do - you are facing a big player pool in a lot of tourneys, its so hard to win big let alone cash as the RNG/probability factors are against you.
Simple maths i guess, smaller the field, greater the chances and i guess its a small part of the reason bigger stakes attract better players apart from the skill levels involved.
Setting a weekly bankroll budget works, specific tourneys and making sure you have other interests to take you away from the online felt it crucial.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 times a month there comes a day when you feel very tired from poker. On such days, it is better to take a 1-2 day break.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
15 days ago I made the decision to pause my game and dedicate myself to studying more, about strategies and managing my bank-roll.
I have the firm decision not to deposit a single penny in any platform and even less in PS... f$%k them, they will never see my money again.
Studying is never too much!

I don't know why the deposit attack, but I support it.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a good decision if things weren't going well.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
study and rest are not bad. You will see that you will resume it, you will feel more confident and your game will be better.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, in general, one point should be taken into account. Even if you now only play freerolls and don't spend your own money on the game, you will still need to deposit at least once a year to get an affordable withdrawal method :)

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to take a break every now and then or you'll go nuts. 🤪

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, better stop before frustration gets the better of you. And studying works best for me if I don't play.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t quite understand if you deposit money and lose, then what does the poker room have to do with it ??? You do not play against the platform, but against players who apparently play better than you !!! But I must admit to pause the game to learn how to play this is a reasonable decision on your part and if you do everything right then positive results are sure to be !!!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is the right decision. But there's another way. If you can't stop losing money, you can have fun playing with play money. There won't be any stress from losing.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can relax , play far less games , dedicate more time to study or other activities , a break is essential , to recharge batteries , to become better , to be relieved from tilt stress if you play as a reg/pro seriously .

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are tired it's better to take a break. You can still play some freerolls from time to time just for relaxing.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I also took a break from poker for a long time. My vacation lasted about three years. But poker doesn't let go, I'm back again.)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes it is a good ideea I think from next year I will take a very long break :)

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It is advisable to take breaks after several sections or days of long tournaments, and if you have days of losing faster you should take certain days of rest, I always recommend to my colleagues and friends that you have to clear your mind after negative weeks. That will help you relax and forget about those bad days and those bad decisions you made. Personally, I take poker as a sports discipline, athletes take their days off after intense days of play. The same applies to poker, you always have to give yourself a good rest and that rest helps you to come with much more energy

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
well done, the right decision is to take a break from poker and do not make a deposit, the main thing is patience and everything will workout:p

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the right decision!

about not making a deposit in the poker room anymore, which, as I see, made you think about it and come to this decision

maybe a month ago I wrote on the forum that I would never make a deposit again, but in another poker room;)

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey bud, don't be mad with the platform my man...

And I get it, I'm done putting money down on it at least for now also.

And even with that, we have opportunities to practice and improve our game and also grow our BRs with freerolls.

Let's do that; practice, study and stop spilling our hard earned chips/money.