Table Talks About Gambling

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you're at a table, how likely are you to make a mistake if someone is hustling about your move as it's happening? I think it's a tedious thing :D

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
do you mean they are criticizing your play as you are making it? I just ignore them and play my game. If they don't approve, F em!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It doesn't matter who says what... The main thing is to enjoy the game and make the right moves!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Start building habits that will help you stay focused. Almost 50% of our time is spent thinking about something meaningless, and not doing things. We are in autopilot mode and cannot control our thoughts - because, in part, we do not want to concentrate on something. To be productive, you need to follow your train of thought and catch distractions. Your mind is like a muscle. It needs to be trained. Stress also plays a major role in our inability to focus and overcome distractions.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My mistakes at the poker table do not depend on who said or did what.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It doesn't matter if someone is criticizing you.But why you can't handle the comments....You playing the way you can enjoy the game!

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling