Switching into Low Gear

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I am trying to play $5 and $11 games exclusively. Sorta frightening when you are accustomed to the micros around $0.25 to $3.30.
TriggaLos and I talked last night, and we agreed I should leave the micros behind. HaHaHa.

Well Trigga so far today I've practically lost an 11$ deepstack on stars and I've doubled in an $11 deepstack on full tilt. Out of my comfort zone, but it's the only way to grow.

[Watch my profits on stars drop from $1800 to $0]
Hahahahaha. I sure hope not.

:fight:

G

Grinder101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at the micros with 1800$? I could never do that.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with 1800$ profit, more like 900$ BR.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is moving up, switching into low gear?

I guess Out of the loop on that term.

MrHopeful

MrHopeful

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
confused as to what is being asked here :confused:

L

LarryT503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You certainly have the bankroll to make the jump, but I wonder why you don't just move up a little less aggressively if you are nervous about the increased risk? Sometimes being uncomfortable can cause you too play too conservatively or too aggressive. Why not move up a level or two at a time?

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try your best to protect that bankroll......You have worked so hard for it. Concur with others assment here and move up gradually...Good job thus far and thanks for sharing.

tomh7795

tomh7795

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must not be much of a gambler playing with that safe bkroll. If you want to move up then you need little bit of gamble. I see you as a type of player who takes downswings badly. Gl at the new stakes