P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
QJ always have me on edge, gets my heart beating, sweating, nails cutting into skin, teeth cracking. As they have cost me many a time.
What start has you filling your pants?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you don't know how to play with this hand, play with this hand in late positions then it will be easier for you to play against one to three players. You will be able to feel good, and if you just throw this hand out, don't try to play with it from an early position you will pay your opponent a lot

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Ace and random crap from the button.

I know I should raise. What on earth do I do once the big blind calls and I inevitably flop nothing? If there is an ace I could be dominated anyway. Such a relief if I take down the blinds, but I could do that with literally anything.

Last edited:
P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
if you don't know how to play with this hand, play with this hand in late positions then it will be easier for you to play against one to three players. You will be able to feel good, and if you just throw this hand out, don't try to play with it from an early position you will pay your opponent a lot
Wasn't looking for advise mate. Was curious as to what hand makes a little nervous, what hand noticeably has you twitching?
Guessing you must always be cool.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands