suspicions...

ruth99

ruth99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it sounds fishy as hell, it does happend all the time on any poker site. you don't need any kind of tracker. I've heard alot of people tell me that they are on the phone with each other 4 hours and hours. Should always report something like that if u really think they are doing that. :deal:

People also use the chat programs like yahoo and msn to talk to each other ...sometimes 4 at the 10 table.....and you are going for a ride....:mad:

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what site is it AB?

PlayersPoker...Time is mid morning CST. Evenings in my time zone are relatively free from them. I don't mean to pick on Russians, I've seen coersion from people all over the world. This place just happens to have a ton of Ruskie's at certain times of the day doing things that would make anyone suspicious.

fwiw: Just played 2/4nlhe with a $2.00 buy in, stacked the same idiot 6 times in an hour and he kept rebuying, no joke. Others tried but they only added to his br for me:D

Here's a pict of the first one, they only got richer after that (had to take a screenshot of Quad A's!). Second hand was moments latter, my Aces against his 74 off suit, my raise all in preflop. Last hand he was way up to about 6 bucks from his 2.40 buy in.... I called his all in prefop raise with Aces again:p Kept hitting AA and twice KK, all but one against a tiny stack ($1) held. I played tighter than a drumskin, never lost more than 8-12 cents in any other pot.

My br is happier now, goes to prove even a blind chicken gets a worm once in a while;)

Attachments

• edit Players Quad Aces.JPG
    edit Players Quad Aces.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That type of 'collusion' should be easy to detect if you report it promptly. You didn't say if it was 6 or 9 handed, Collusion is much more effective in 6 handed games.

D

DeNyd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those two were definitly telling each other their hands via instant messaging or something...its seems fairly obvious did you report them straight away?

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes they were reported. Pretty obvious data minning/collussion when the same person sits at your table for 1/2 hr without playing multiple times.

Screen shot pretty obvious that it is 6max micro. Not like their stealing millions, but it is the principle that matters.

Syst....I thought I made it clear I've seen people from all over data mine/collude, not picking on Russians.

Z

zxghostxz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or maybe, just maybe its nothing more than one player being taught how to play by a friend?
I know its more romantic to have sinster undertones, but there is nothing in the OP to suggest they were playing to take money from others, just soft play and no chat lol awayyyyyyyyyy

Paw_kit Aces

Paw_kit Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, just the other day I was playing and noticed that these two russians where bettiing/raising/ and reraising each other and driving the other players off thier hand. They did this every hand. They reaised and jammed every single hand on every single hand. I picked up a monster hand on the flop and joind in thier jam fest and took down an $18.00 pot (.25-.50 limit) and took out a big chunck of both their stacks. After I took down the pot, they both left the table at the same time and moved to another table playing exactly the same way. Again after they lost a big hand they then moved to another table once again. I sent this message to pokerstars support:

While playing on Bistro, a .25/.50 limit holdem table I noticed two players, Granas_Evil and Beoc666 both playing many hand and playing aggressively, raising and reraising every hand. I didn’t think much of it at the time, because you see many players playing like that on low stakes tables, but after I took down a big pot because both of these players jammed the pot every round and then left the table together and they both moved to another table, Benda. I believe these two players are in communication with one another while playing. Please check table history to confirm this that they playing oddly. I made a comment about it in the chat box and another player pointed out that they moved to another table so I observed for awhile and noticed that another player from my table (bistro) named Ali_gator37 made this comment as an observer in the chat box of the table that both boec666 and Granas_Evil where playing on:

ali_gator37 [observer]: e
dealer: Game #21872073318: chucky0ne wins pot ($2.15)
boec666: s

Obviously this meant something to boec666 because of his response. I know you have access to all the hand histories, please look into this.

Sincerely,

I don't know if what they wer doing was strickly cheating, but it is unethical at best. They probably split their winning with each other. I hope the others at my table reported it as well.

T

tjyff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I woulda left that table - you got balls haha. Yeah sounds like they got a strategy that has probably worked several time before.

Paw_kit Aces

Paw_kit Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say I have balls, I just didn't recognise what they were doing until they left the table together. I just though they were a couple of over agressive idiots.

D

dbcooper972

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv they were sharing hole cards and/or datamining.

I would report them for collusion.