Superstitions

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I starting to believe in the superstitions, I'm understand, that need to finish game,
sit in lotus pose, close eyes, and start to meditate... And after, when my head
became free from damn superstitions, can continue to play again...
And so until the next time!..:cool:

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the many times I win, the more I'm happy, more than superstition, I'm afraid of a poker program that deals cards and makes me lose to good cards

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I busted out of three tournaments today with pocket 8s. This is how superstitions get started. Do you have any poker superstitions ?
Superstition and gamblers always go hand in hand. It's how to determine if you are a real gambler, like you have your underwear backwards on Tuesdays. :D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I meditate twice a day. This allows me to stay in a good mood and be focused. If it can be called superstition, then yes, I have one too. :D

J

jon3sy99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if u see a black cat walking under a ladder followed by 6 magpies dont play poker that day

Vlad535_100

Vlad535_100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dropping a card or chips is a bad sign. It turns out that Providence itself does not allow the player to make a bet.
_______
cards fan will lie on the table, Not'm ... There is no is not true... not believe… Presses shoulders, Calvary cross, The that awaits for closed gateway.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No. Get rid of superstitions if you want to feel happy and to win. :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not have any superstitions, amulets or rituals. I am just trying to be focused and enjoy the game.

sunirico

sunirico

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superstitions are real!

But it should be considered bad luck to tell people about your superstitions or make a scene, for the hard core believers there are always ways to counter bad luck omens.

A lucky token or talisman is obvious and no harm comes from discussing its purpose but allowing others to touch it should be avoided unless appropriate counter measures are in place.

Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BabaOrielly

In life when so much can't be explained, I see no harm in being superstitious. I feel why take the chance? I have a few while I play, and they have served me well. Every so often I decide they are not worth paying attention to, and I'll lose most every time!:listen:

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not one to think about superstitions ... don't think they have any relevance .. but that's me, for someone who does, then they will have an effect on their play .. I just question if it is a good one or not ...

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always seem to lose with A A, I usually fold it :)

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never seen two hands of the same win twice in a row. If I'm ever dealt say A9s on the button and then the cutoff next hand again, then I'm definitely folding it the second time lol. Incorrect fold obviously but superstition as you say

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I busted out of three tournaments today with pocket 8s. This is how superstitions get started. Do you have any poker superstitions ?

Gradient Ta more than superstition.

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. 88 is mad negative EV unless you are flying under 13 BBs... second, i don't trust any online sites anymore... i played 90% online,,, i am not giving them my money anymore. so there is a superstition! -only live from now on

It has been a while since my post, but as best I recall I hit a set and lost to a flush that hit after all-in, had a set over set hand, and one was a short-stack shove.