Sunday

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that most players prefer to play on Sundays, bigger fields and consequently bigger prizes, but tell me do you think there is a better day or time?

I ask this because every Sunday playing is terrible for me.:(

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daytime for me, think better to play vs someone

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Every day is a good time to win some money, no matter how many people are playing that day.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always the best day is Sunday in guaranteed money in tournaments in most poker sites, what I like the most are the satellites to qualify for good tournaments, with very little money you can qualify, I like that extra on Sundays:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on weekends. At this time, there are always many inexperienced players and it is easier to play.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't like to play on Sunday because I have to go to work on Monday morning, it's best on Friday and Saturday

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the weekends see a greater traffic of players. But in my case it is very difficult for me to play on weekends because I have commitments. That's why I try to play on weekdays when I can. Each one adapts to the schedules they have free.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on Sundays for the reasons you mentioned, but Saturday is also a good day for tournaments. For the time, I think it have good tournaments during all day in the weekends.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most unexperienced players will be at the tables on Sundays, it's weekend and no work and thats how they unwind, by gambling

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I used to hate playing on the weekends because there were so many donks at the tables who didn't have a problem going all-in with 27 preflop and then busting my kk or AA. But there are always people like that and at all times, and now I don't care what day or time I play, if I have time and feel like it then I play and I don't commit myself to a specific day or time. I prefer to play during the day but sometimes you just don't have time during the day and the evening can be nice too. I try to avoid the night but still occasionally find myself in tournaments that last well past midnight or even early in the morning. So the question on which day you should play is different for everyone because nobody knows when it suits you best and when you can enjoy the game the most

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I don't care, because I play every day of the week. On weekends you will notice that more recreational players are playing and this can cause more variance.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The best day in poker is the one in which you win. Regardless of the prize value, time of day and seasons.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker on weekends, the other days I work and I don't have free time to play.:)

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sundays are days to relax, See favorite sports share a good barbecue with the family as well as playing the one million free tournament on pokerstarts Sundays :D:D

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday is a day off, many amateurs and players can work, so all poker rooms make big tournaments on this day, when the pool of players is larger. But during the week there are enough good options to play, play when you personally want and when it suits you. I used to like to play on Friday, it's convenient and profitable.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i usualy don't play on weekends
family time is more important

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play during daytime ,I prefer to go out I prefer at night and late night when all the family is sleeping

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that most players prefer to play on Sundays, bigger fields and consequently bigger prizes, but tell me do you think there is a better day or time?

I ask this because every Sunday playing is terrible for me.:(

I play every day of the week, but I always see that there are more poker players on Sunday.
maybe because it's a day off a week and then they play poker for fun.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play every evening a few hours.
Sunday is not ideal, cause monday a new work week starts...

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I have well proven that things go better at night, I can be losing all afternoon but at night I recover, or if I only play at night I win most of the time, I am from Bolivia.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker is played on all continents and by a significant number of people. Therefore, it is probably impossible to say something about the best time for the game. The only thing you can do is to play at a time when it is late for players from some country, for example Russia, then there will be fewer players from that country. I think so.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday is the one day when I seem to get in too many tourneys at once and play just awful in all of them!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, I don't know the answer, I play every day from Monday to Monday, as I've won tournaments, final table and bubbles, during these days, it's hard to define a specific day

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I only play when I have free time, usually on weekends. The days are different, sometimes good sometimes not very good, but for me poker is a hobby that gives me pleasure.
Good luck.