Sun or Rain?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a better time or season for you when you say you are better at the game? For me in the rain I have more concentration because the neighborhood gets quiet, and you don't care or to a better season when you play well?

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play, I like to have no distractions. So, I turn off the TV....close down other internet sites, and shut myself in my office (at home) to avoid anything else that's going on.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I don't make a difference, but here in mexico we get frequently blackouts, when it rains. So it's definitely sun, which we have more anyways.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it's strange but i like rain more then sun, Like in 1st post it's quieter then when it's sunny. I like when is completely quiet when i play poker.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer sun. Sunny days are great. However, I also love storms with heavy rain, especially in the summer.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rain calms me down and I also play better in cloudy weather)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This time of year I have too many things to do outside when its sunny that I cant even play poker. But yesterday finally we got a rain which was so badly needed and I finally got to play poker.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sun is cold. The rain is also cold because it feeds the plants from the soil. Sun and rain are energies that come from the sky. I prefer everything to be in balance, both in the game of poker and in nature.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long weeks of unrelenting rain can get bleak and depressing, but I must say I feel I can focus better when there's pouring rain bouncing off my roof.

Gives me less desire to be outside and less guilt alike :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really doesn't matter for me. What is happening outside doesn't change what is going on inside.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sun is cold. The rain is also cold because it feeds the plants from the soil. Sun and rain are energies that come from the sky. I prefer everything to be in balance, both in the game of poker and in nature.

I also like balance and in Poker we have to have a lot of emotional balance so we don't tilt

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally, it doesn't matter if it's sunny or rainy, my mood matters. If I'm in a good mood for poker, nothing matters to me. The only thing that matters to me is that I have silence and peace. And of course, a little luck on my side. ;)

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are good, what is bad is when we don't have any alternation.
I lived in a city that hardly rained and it was very hot, heat is good but I think there must be a variation in the climate, alternating with colder days.
I'm glad I lived there for a short time.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a better time or season for you when you say you are better at the game? For me in the rain I have more concentration because the neighborhood gets quiet, and you don't care or to a better season when you play well?

I did very well in the winter.

Snowy outside, warm fire inside.

Shuffle up and deal!

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer cool weather. Since the computer is old and very hot. And in hot weather, it often crashes due to overheating.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only the rain ....the biggest losses occur in rainy weather:cool:

GL!!!

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't really make a difference for me. I prefer sunny weather for other reason though.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just went from Sun to Rain, and I got AA and tripled up! :)

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's raining, it's much easier for me to focus on the game. In general, I like to play when the weather is not very interesting.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! did not pay attention to how the game depends on the weather or the season. It seems to me that it does not matter, what is more important is the state of health, the mood for the game, experience, and resistance to stress.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the rain, social commitments are more difficult to happen and intervene with the session, so... :rolleyes:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me it makes no difference what the weather is, the main thing is that the sun does not shine in my eyes and rain does not drip behind the collar.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me it is all the same, but I see your point. Outside noises do not distract me so any time of year I play bad poker.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have correctly pointed out that silence and concentration are important. Well, the weather outside when you are in the house is already the tenth thing.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally prefer the sun to shine outside the window. although I like rain too