subscription-based?

D

defcon1

Rising Star
Total posts
Hey,

new here-- I'm Will. I play a fair bit of poker in real life with my mates but I don't really do the online thing. Seems too easy to throw money away, and I'm that guy who does brilliantly until there's real money involved, and I start magically losing on rivers with pocket aces to 2d-10s and such.

Anyway, I'm wondering about these subscription-based sites. You pay a flat monthly rate and you can join "freerolls" that aren't really free, but that's the whole point of the site or whatever. My buddy is playing at [lolspam] because they're free for the first few months or something (they're new, or recently redesigned I think) and likes it. Course, it's still completely free, so there's not much to dislike yet... ;)

What I'm wondering is if any of these types of sites have existed for a while and if they're any good. I'm going to try [lolspam] and give you an idea of how I like it I guess. That whole actually-legal thing seems pretty nice to me, plus it's browser-friendly so I can play at work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Total posts
Plays at: lovethepoker

is this one of those "my buddy has gay tendencies what do i i mean what does he do" things?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Total posts
Anyone else click Irexes link to see if it actually went to a real site? LOL