stupid ?

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wheres the password? lolol, :rolleyes: no not really just being silly, neways wanted 2 know can a person sit at a 6seat sitgo and go allin every hand?, and i mean every hand, it happened at a table of mine this morn, ty if ne1 can answer

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K

kesc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure you can... I'm also fairly sure if you do, you be knocked out fairly quickly every time...

And just so you know, if you hover over this post, the first thing you see is wheres the password? Might make some people not even open this thread.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont understand this thread...i mean anyone can go all in anytime they want unless it is not a no limit game. oh yeah and weres the p w .....j/k

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
missed that hover thing, duh, after doin it like 10 times he got pretty lo then the hmmmm ass sat out, and no he didnt place, am i allowed 2 say ass, another stupid? lol

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won 6-person sit and goes for play chips doing that lol. Well, I shouldn't say I went all in EVERY hand...I would go all in on every borderline or above-average hand(and I would only do this if I was bored) it was pretty fun, though, and you'd be surprised how often I came in first. Just the lowest limits for play chips, though.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is/was (haven't seen anything of him lately) a member here who once played one of the sattys to the Sunday Hundred Grand this way, and won. Went allin 1st hand, doubled up, amd was allin every hand of the entire event.

While I can't recommend it, it's certainly do-able.

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw Gus Hansen play one of the Poker Superstars tourneys that way and he won. If I'm not mistaken, if he hadn't won that match he would have been eliminated so he felt he had nothing to lose. It's not an advisable way to play, but there's certainly no rule against it.

Sunbird

Sunbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched someone on PS that was trying to make a point of how non-random the card dealing was. They went all in over and over again and actually ended up 2nd or 3rd in the sitNgo of 10. I didn't really see the point to this cause it's not like anything was going to change and it just annoyed the other players who were actually trying to play real poker.

B

bency357

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes lol you can do that, i do that to get my play chip count up