• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Stuck On Duh

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:hello: :hello: Hey Gang

Just writing about a game I was playing in on pacific poker. What are the chances of getting the same cards 5X in a row, 9 4 to be exact. I of course folded the first 3 hands all 9 4 off suit on the 4th hand i got 9 4 of spades and called thinking hey it gotta come now, saw flop and folded, on the 5th hand I had 9 4 hearts I said dang it I am calling now, so I had 1200 left and I am callin a bet b4 me of 500 and to my horror 3 aces show up on the flop I was going berserk (LOL) I hate those numbers forever (LOL) it was a crazy game but it was fun. (The guy who won the hand had the other ACE in his hand)

Just thought I'd share with the community

Aloha
JAMILE1 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused::confused:

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heh one thing you need to learn is that a hand is never 'due'. What has happened previously won't affect the outcome of the next one.

I've had exactly the same hole cards for 4 hands running and folded them all, they all would have lost.

I kinda did the same thing against 4 of a kind yesterday though. Flop was 4J4 I had AJ bet into it got raised. another 4 on the turn made me think he must have the jack. Knowing at best it was a split pot I still bet into him. No accounting for stupidity, should have called him down cause he had 74 for quads ;]

bpazjr13

bpazjr13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well..its about 2.35 million to 1 to get AA, so to get 9 4 same suit 5 times ...you do the math

O

officerhoyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never heard of any body getting the same hand 5 times in a row maybe 2 or 3 times in row. You shouldnt ever play 9 4 unless your in the big blind and you play for free. and as Grumbledook said a hand is never due. Especially 9 4