Stress and Poker

D

danilovchef

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Can t understand the subject or question. Is it about stress or bad game quality?
If i feel that is smth wrong inside of me i ll do my best No poker. If i saw cooler badbeat KO i ll do my best Analize the game from a to z. Find and fix.(usually the problem In the lack of attention to opps)
No stress! because it's emotion not for poker player its for fish.))
Ps. For newbie is too much print)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not be angry. It's just a game on the big money. :)

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think its safe to say that I can confirm that stress and poker go hand in hand and not in a good way, case in point, I am handling a probate case right now, and the stress that it has caused me is without a doubt really have screwed up my poker game, even in free rolls I am not placing, what I am going to focus on now is what calls I am making that is making me lose every single game I play, if anyone has ever played under duress and stress, would be interested in hearing how you clear you mind to compete better in poker, or should I just take a break until the pain is gone. thanks for your input. Madness Does.

Yes stress is horrible to be playing with poker. I have been really really..... really bad in the past and I still do from time to time when I been playing over 5 hrs. Everything has pointed to break but sometimes i cant click the sit out button and shove to get out. Its bad when I do that and that is what i been working on. I have been making progress. Foldind more often and accpeting that people are not bluffing has helped along with some breathing excerises lol. I hope this helps in some way

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeah , when I am very stressed and I play cash games ( sometimes , more rarily , on tournaments as well ) , that makes me go on tilt , I lose hands , money and then I get annoyed , angry,irritated and in the end I go all in/shove with any paint card I have . I try to fix this problem :(

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a large amount of stress was exactly 1year, I started excellently in November, raised some cash :) i spent a few days later I learned that my mother had cancer, I tried to come up with the money and played for 20 hours, after 2 weeks I remained at zero: (