Streamers

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which twicth streamer, who plays on pokerstars, do you prefer, in terms of learning within Poker?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
I am very impressed with Jeff Gross' content! A couple of years ago, he left the Pokerstars professional team (perhaps this has changed now), but his attitude towards this platform has remained the same. The content of his videos is very interesting, and he really explains a lot in an accessible language.
I can also recommend you to visit the Cardschat channel on YouTube:
https://youtube.com/c/Cardschat
Here you will find a lot of interesting things. Streamers and bloggers are constantly participating in episodes, and I think you'll find what you're looking for!
Good luck on your journey!:top:

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I see content from Spraggy, Lex Veldhuis, Peace&Loove, ArlieShaban and others from other platforms, but personally, I like the way Lex Veldhuis plays, although you learn something from everyone.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which twicth streamer, who plays on PokerStars, do you prefer, in terms of learning within Poker?

In brazil, you could check Felipe Carmanhani YT channel, he has a course for beginners as well.

Regards

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In Brazil, you could check Felipe Carmanhani YT channel, he has a course for beginners as well.

Regards
This! Carmanhani teached me a lot! And from US i like apestyle, but he plays on ACR.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which twicth streamer, who plays on PokerStars, do you prefer, in terms of learning within Poker?

I think when it comes to effective learning, you should definitely check out Lex Veldhuis' Dutch streamer.

Very experienced player with entertaining streams.

Definitely recommend it if you want to improve your game and gain some new perspectives. :)

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Martin is my personal favorite he explains things well is entertaining and crushes a lot

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care to watch streamers twitch or otherwise, it's all a waste of my time which I don't have much. I'm also super competitive and I ain't following in anyone's footsteps

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I only watch these (poker) streamers in twitch who also give out prizes to viewers (on daily basis) therefore none? Atleast from english-speaking ones :rolleyes:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't watch any streamer at the moment, but I used to watch Lex Veldhuis :)

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to watch Andrey Kozlenko "BabyShark". This man has been moving up from the micro limits and has won almost $500,000 in the last three years.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch a lot of professional players who stream. If I preferred it is Lex Veldhuis and spraggy.

K

karylpretty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is my opinion only, but some of the big streamers, I don't watch them because they just have too big bankrolls, lot of chances to go deep.
But in terms of learning Poker on Pokerstars, Try Spraggy.
Fintan and Lex is a bounty hunter on low,mid buy in tournaments. They overplayed their hands if the buy in is not big

Again, this is my only opinion :)

PetarT

PetarT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite streamers are Lex Veldhuis and EasywithAces-both are amazing players .I like Lex because is aggressive and always read opponents good and know when fold.EasywithAces is totally different, sometimes have 75 BB and opponents 5BB and if his hand is not strong he not pay .He said if my cards are not good I will not pay because and not like a lottery!

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hardly watch poker streams, and a little I watch is more for entertainment and not to learn, but a cool streamer is 'Bigfatfat'.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I rarely watch streamers, but i've seen some good stuff of LexVeldhuis and Spraggy.
I prefer learning from readable / practiceable online material (cardschat has some great material))

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In Brazil I watch Carmanhani and Espessote, abroad the Dutch Lex Veldhuis. Despite having many others, I like their games and explanations