MiGoTop

MiGoTop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Hi everyone ,
yesterday I told you that I start my trip to 100k dollars with 10 dollars, but today I lost all my Bank roll , this problem is very big problem for me , I can't stop playing when I lost money in situation where I win in 75 percent . In my mind I understand that this trip must be very long because 100k dollars is very big money but in my mind I also want to win a big price pool in short time , and this my problem too .
I don't want donate more , and I can't lie to you that I didn't play and throw another 10 dollars into the account, it's not right for me, that's why I'll play only freerolls .
People who read this vlog play a big role now for me , so thank you for every comment and subscribe and repost me if it possible.
If you know how to overcome the desire to win quickly and set yourself up for a long journey, write in the comments and I will definitely listen.

treblek1

treblek1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you may have set too big a goal for yourself to begin with
if you lose in the short term then it's not a problem,but if you lose every day, it means that you have to change your current game by watching videos, using programs,watching streamers(Twitch) etc.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always start with bets of no more than 10% of your bankroll and, according to your winnings, level up in the most expensive tournaments. This strategy can be a little time consuming to make money in poker, but it is safe.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yeah I know ur feeling bro, just set the bar down, work on discipline, patience… study and go slowly building bankroll, STOP playing if tilted.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Start off with trying to become a 'winning player'.
I'd suggest playing the lowest stakes in one format (ie. SNG, $0.25 games, Cash game 2nl (1c/2c), or MTT (freerolls & maybe $1))
Stick with the one format. If you decide to play another format, stick with it for awhile as well. To be able to beat the games, you'll need to specialize in order to be able to compete vs. the good players at that game & at that stake/buyin level. If you bounce around from one to another, you won't go far (imo).

Study!
If choosing to play MTT, try out the 30-day course on Cardschat.

To win $100k from $10... it's possible but very unlikely... even for the BEST player! (purchasing a lottery ticket would give you a better chance at the $100k)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker Orifice has already said everything I wanted to tell you. I definitely think it's good that you just want to try to rebuild your bankroll with freerols, but be patient if you post diligently on the forum then you can get platinum status and also take part in the Platinum Freerols where, with a bit of luck, you can win more. I wish you every success at the tables.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It's a pretty ambitious goal and I support you, but hey, it's a long road and I hope you do well, there are people who play high stakes who started with Freeroll, so it's a possible goal.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
At any turn of events, the ardent desire to get out of the minus turns your game into autopilot. It is even more difficult for those poker players who have problems with controlling emotions, because for them such a state can cause aggression. You yourself can already guess what a mixture of tilt and many hours of playing on autopilot can lead to. Usually, it is a big loss that becomes the outcome of such an action. Without a doubt, sometimes you still manage to get out of the pit of failures and, during a short-term upstreak, return everything you lost. Such moments are remembered for a long time, so we have a clear idea in our head that we can get away with it next time. Will it work next time? Certainly not always. After all, the state in which you spend several hours, and sometimes even half a day, trying to return the loss, affects your game extremely destructively. Most decisions are made on an emotional level, there can be no talk of cold-blooded logic and mathematical calculations. Error after error and now you are already in a deep hole, getting out of which will not be so easy.Everything is simple here. You are losing control of yourself. When a player is focused solely on winning money, building logical chains, determining ranges and trying to adapt to his opponents go by the wayside. You are driven by the desire to win every pot in order to get at least to zero as soon as possible. Money starts to flow away even in the most banal spots and mistakes start slipping one after another.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend.
Well first of all I'm sorry for the temporary loss of your illusion, but don't lower your arms. I think you are very young and you can achieve it, but for this you need some advice.
I think starting with $10 and reaching 100K is something that will take you a long time, though I'm not saying you can't do it. Over there I read the comment of my partner Poker Orifice that gives you some signs of how to do it.
Assuming you want to make it, and well you can play freerolls, 0.25 SNGs to start with until you can bankroll $100 and start playing $1 tournaments.
The proportion is always the same, you must achieve a Bankroll regardless of the money to play at least 100 tournaments.
In those 100 tournaments you must see what profits you were obtaining, in order to increase the value of the purchases in the tournaments.
To keep in mind, this is very important, you should consider studying a lot about the game because as you increase your bakroll and play higher value tournaments, you will also find players with greater strength and if you do not adapt to this, it can play against you.
For me, playing cash tables is not good advice, except as Poker Orifice says with a good bankroll, do it at low levels.
And above all patience and discipline dear friend, which is what is needed in poker and in life itself.
If you play poker like roulette, you will truly lose everything every time. Because poker is not totally a game of chance, even more so in MTTs or SNGs, while roulette is, which is why for me the cash tables are more like roulette. It is my opinion and I respect the opinion of those who think differently from me.
Well, my friend, I hope my support and help will be of some use to you.
Greetings...Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everyone ,
yesterday I told you that I start my trip to 100k dollars with 10 dollars, but today I lost all my Bank roll , this problem is very big problem for me , I can't stop playing when I lost money in situation where I win in 75 percent . In my mind I understand that this trip must be very long because 100k dollars is very big money but in my mind I also want to win a big price pool in short time , and this my problem too .
I don't want donate more , and I can't lie to you that I didn't play and throw another 10 dollars into the account, it's not right for me, that's why I'll play only freerolls .
People who read this vlog play a big role now for me , so thank you for every comment and subscribe and repost me if it possible.
If you know how to overcome the desire to win quickly and set yourself up for a long journey, write in the comments and I will definitely listen.
The goal is good. Good luck! With all my heart
But tell me how when you win 75%, you lose all BR.
Maybe you don't think right?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unless you have the patience & discipline to use proper bankroll management, you are wasting your time. Just focus on playing the lottery. Your style doesn't work consistently at small reward low stakes, to win serious money you need to beat serious players & you won't.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
He should check Ferguson challenge.
Yes brother, I know the story of Chris Fergusson. Do not forget that because of my age I follow the players of that time more than the current one.
Actually as I told our friend, it is not impossible to do it.
But it should be considered that Chris was an experiment, and we are also talking about a player considered one of the best players in the history of poker, winner of 6 bracelets including a main event.
It seems to me that he has a little difference in experience, compared to any of us.
greetings friend;););)

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Patience, patience and more patience. Without this, it is impossible to achieve the goal. You have to study poker patiently and then play patiently. Start with freerolls, continue at micro limits, and then gradually increase. Otherwise, you can lose your entire bankroll very quickly every time.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey buddy,

Honestly you are really really young and don't need to push your boundaries that high on this game. The best in your case is that you acknowledge your problem: You don't have a bankroll management, and time after time variance will kick in and you are going to loose your hard-working money. You need to stop this circle. You have to split up your money, and 10$ is just good for 0.25$ SNGs (40 buy-in still).

To punish myself I'm also playing only freerolls for 6 weeks, and this way I'll respect more my money, so I can understand this thinking method. With just freerolls I earned a very great prize on the first week - you can find really glorious ones nowdays.

Conclusion: Don't mess your money. Use it wisely. You can ask detailed help as well in the forum, and members will give pieces of advice on which site which games you can try first. Good luck. :)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's some general tips for working off of a small bankroll from my own experience:
  • Get as close to playing %1-2 of your bankroll at most on any game. This will be tough off $10, but the lowest buy-in you can find is where you want to be.
  • Set a schedule, and stick to it, and track how you're doing across games. Adjust your schedule as you win/lose to find the games you're doing best in.
  • Spend more time studying than you do playing.
  • Pay attention to the value of decisions you make, not the outcomes of any specific hands once they're out of your control.
  • Practice thinking in terms of ranges, and what you beat post flop before making decisions.
  • Set short term goals to reach your end goal -there will be A LOT of them before you get to 100K or even 1K for that matter.
Good luck, hope this helps!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know we all want to have a big win in a short time, but this is rare. There are stories of micro/small stakes players that ended up winning tournaments like Sunday Million starting from satellies, but this is 0.001% of the players. Most of the players that wants to build a bankroll of $100k starting from $10 or less needs to have a lot of patience and discipline.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made $60 from 0 on cash tables over the course of 140k hands. It took me around 2 years.
Actually I should have clarify that I've won 130k over 140k hands, around 100k of this on 1/2 tables of cryptocurrency, which was worth $60 (one of the crypto site).