Story of my life blog№1

MiGoTop

MiGoTop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Hello everyone, my name is Michael I from Ukraine. I'm 18 and this is my Story : "How I begin play poker "
Firstly all of my life I like all kinds of card games: Solitaire ,Hearts, blackjack , Hearthstone . I played Hearthstone professional 6 years but when I qualified on tournament with price pool 250k dollars and after that I lost in this tournament with out changes . I started think to change discipline and after that I met poker , first time it was very funny , I thought that this discipline is very easy and it was mistake . I played poker and always lost my money.
For understanding : I very gambling player , all of my life ibwant to win money in hazard method , Firstly I lost money in bookmakers after that I donated in Hearthstone , Who don't know its a card game from Blizzard
After that I started lose my money in poker .
I think I lost 2.5k dollars for my whole life .
I starting this blog for improving my English, to communicate with the community, and first of all I want to prove that I can reach the goal of 100k won dollars .
I MTT player , I will start with 10 dollars and I will post all my attempts, and maybe I will tell some stories from my life .

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
gl with your poker goals, stick to brm and maybe u can get there!

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love these sort of journal’s buddy good luck with it I started my journey a few weeks back with the same amount. I’ll be rooting for you to do it. Cc is a great place to learn the game!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be really cool to see your evolution in the game!

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck at the tables & well-deserved victories! ;)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good luck bro and keep growing, the road is long and awaits you, good tables and many successes for you

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I look forward to seeing your future results.