Story of my life №4 freeroll playing

MiGoTop

MiGoTop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Hi everyone , today will be a short post with my last freeroll . I finished yesterday freeroll in 277 place , I lost with pair Quinn when opponent had k7o and river was king . Did can I play better ? I don't know , but only one thing that I know for 100% that NEXT TIME BETTER , I don't want to stop my challenge , and I will do this !!!!
And also in the end of my post I will ask you :
Maybe you know some lifehack for playstyle in freeroll games ?

People who read this post play a big role now for me , so thank you for every comment and subscribe and repost me if it possible and good luck in your poker session .

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi, I like your posts and updates but I suggest you make a single thread and post the updates to that specific thread so it's easier to follow your progress?

Also people can subscribe to your thread or bookmark it for easier follow. :)

MiGoTop

MiGoTop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Thank you for your comment but I don't know how to do this , Can you help me with this ?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thank you for your comment but I don't know how to do this , Can you help me with this ?
Just create a new thread and choose a meaningful title.

Then keep posting into the same thread, just as you did now.

This way people can follow your progress more easily. You can find an example in my thread here or check out this section where many people do a similar thing :)

Section:

Example thread:

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens this is poker .that's why I should only play with 10% of ur bankroll

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of fish and aggressive players in freerolls, I think it's pointless to develop a strategy in freerolls.