Stop Posting My Pics!! LOL!!

bhood1776

bhood1776

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These "hot" photos you guys are posting can't be trusted. They airbrush photos for mags so much now that it doesn't even look like the same person. Look at those photos vs the interview. You can barely tell it's the same person. She's def. not ugly, but not that great either. She just looks like a very avg person to me. I usually like a British accent, but her's just grated on me. Thumbs down.

Spookey

Spookey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holly *$*$*$ that was so funny xD
The ending made me spill my coffee !

The high heals and the other people's faces...

Many other ppl wold love to be advertised for free .. on the internet pics and stuff ...
This *$*$*$ is like .. hell no :| WTF?!

Funniest clip if ever seen !

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wonderfully entertaining thread ! I have to agree with Mortis though, I like her better when she doesn't talk.
I love when you guys embed the Utube stuff, I'll be playing and use the thread to entertain myself for hours between hands or after quick folds !
I'm a Chunior member now, Mother is very proud of me !:D

ander

ander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These "hot" photos you guys are posting can't be trusted. They airbrush photos for mags so much now that it doesn't even look like the same person. Look at those photos vs the interview. You can barely tell it's the same person. She's def. not ugly, but not that great either. She just looks like a very avg person to me. I usually like a British accent, but her's just grated on me. Thumbs down.

Def she wants all her internet pics to be edited so she can look hotter than she actualy is. But for someone who graduated a astro pshics (or smth) she's very superficial b/c I'm pretty sure thats why she got mad.

Well..wtf...u want to be famous but get isterical about some pictures??? strange chick

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if anyone was to sit down at a bar and see her, they would think she is hott.

NCfoldem

NCfoldem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! I got it for a change .. realized it was rehearsed right away - usually I'm the last one to get anything!
You do realize that the whole thing was a joke, right?

R

rcbstuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's see more pictures of her, when you are good looking and you play poker your pictures will probably be posted somewhere...

NCfoldem

NCfoldem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially considering how ungoodlooking poker players generally are. :cool: