dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Stimulants with Poker! Stimulants, I still see highstack players using alcoholic beverages while playing, I also have the habit of using stimulants at the poker table: alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana... I feel the games more clearly. card or use it to perform: express or hide emotions and also have a certain profit in off-game. Do you agree with me?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll usually have a rum and coke or two while playing because I enjoy it. I don't think that it helps my game, nor do I think that it hinders my game. If you enjoy doing something while you play you should, as we said in my younger days, do your own thing. :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
Coffee is quite enough for me. For me, it is the best and tastiest stimulant. In addition, I also smoke, unfortunately, I have been smoking cigarettes for many years. A terrible habit. I don't drink alcohol, alcohol is evil.
Good luck :)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play poker, I usually make myself a coffee or tea. But sometimes on weekends I can afford to have a beer or something stronger while playing poker, and I wouldn't say that I play well and carefully, because usually when I'm drunk I lose my money😂😂.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say that the use of a stimulant, namely alcohol, only raises your adrenaline level by having more courage to play, but I don't think it is a solution because at some point you will certainly not have a clear mind and surely making a good decision will only be a lie.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not at all, the stimulant should be the game itself. What you are doing is the same as having a drink before asking a girl out, bottle of courage. I believe is you need a clear head to play poker. I might do better in the short term if I drank while playing, it would help me make some calls I will not normally do and I should. But in the long term it is a detriment. That being said, I will have one drink to start that is all.
Stimulants with Poker! Stimulants, I still see highstack players using alcoholic beverages while playing, I also have the habit of using stimulants at the poker table: alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana... I feel the games more clearly. card or use it to perform: express or hide emotions and also have a certain profit in off-game. Do you agree

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
At the home games we have everyone drinks or smokes pot and we all have a good time. It’s more social than anything else. I really enjoy it because it’s mostly family so I’m lucky that we’ve had our home game going for over 20 years now. But down in Vegas it’s totally different. It’s a war down there and I don’t have anything until I bust out of the tournament.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Stimulants with Poker! Stimulants, I still see highstack players using alcoholic beverages while playing, I also have the habit of using stimulants at the poker table: alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana... I feel the games more clearly. card or use it to perform: express or hide emotions and also have a certain profit in off-game. Do you agree with me?
All my poker successes were when I was sober. So I can't agree that the stimulants you listed can somehow help me play better. On the contrary, because I play more relaxed: I play more often with outright trash like "10 4" or "8 3" or I call more often when I don't need to. But for offline poker a small amount of alcohol only helps (everyone has his own dosage, but I, for example, always drank 0.5 liters of good lager during the game). :cool:

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It matters not how you enjoy your game online, key phrase being enjoy.
If you are trying to make money online, may not really advisable.
If live, not advisable as you can make yourself readable or emotionally vulnerable. Effectively showing yourself up.
I play with whisky, weed and tobacco.
Im not in it to make it big, but to relax at the end of the day with a bit of excitement for added smiles.
Poker is great.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I used to play for days in a row sometimes when I was playing for money. Almost impossible without a lot of caffeine.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually drink coffee, in relation to "something stronger" I think the effect will vary according to the person/quantity, within a limit it can be positive and in excess, negative, like everything else.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone!
Personally for Me, the most of best stimulants during play in Poker: these are natural coffee
(sometimes a good tonic tea) with pancakes, cooking self, with apple jam or honey! Ideal!

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Some time ago I used to have a bottle of wine with my game, but I don't anymore for health reasons I don't remember it affecting my game. I still make silly moves at times, even without the wine

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Using stimulants while playing poker can increase alertness and focus, but it's essential to be mindful of dosage and potential side effects. Always prioritize your health and well-being when considering such choices.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not agree with you. The use of psychotropic substances will lead to serious problems in the future. This is very dangerous, and if you haven't figured it out yet, it will be a problem for you.

A

alonsorizo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
From time to time I drink a beer or a drink but it's not necessary, let alone use another type of drug.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Adderall is great but the burnout is heavy. all depends on how long you think you'll be playing

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I drink beer and coca cola and sometimes I use a hookah (it lowers the pressure) it makes me calmer