Stick's Video: 4-tabling $10NL 9max

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you plan on recording any more any time soon?
(Question also applies to Joost and other members)

I have found them very useful - infact, I have become more aggressive with my hands when playing and took some of your tips you both gave in your videos and taken down many pots with the information :)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have found them very useful - infact, I have become more aggressive with my hands when playing and took some of your tips you both gave in your videos and taken down many pots with the information :)

wednesday I plan on 8 tabling but not sure what im going to play, this graphics card is going to cost me some money so might have only a couple hundred to put online and might be stuck playing low limits, whatever I play I will have something up either wednesday or thursday.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you saw my first one (single table):

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/sticks-25nl-9max-tag-session-video-86610/

I (and others) think I may have played this one a bit on the poor side, but I still like my discussion between hands.

Yes. I'm planning on doing more. I think I'll do an SNG next. I actually need some help and tips on them as lately my SNG winrate has plummeted.