My stats so far for 2009.

J

James Godfrey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

At the start of the year, I deposited $100 on bodog, since then I have mainly been playing Multi-Table Tournaments and Sit and Go's. Here are my stats for the year so far... what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Stats 1.jpg
    Stats 1.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Stats 2.jpg
    Stats 2.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 4
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on running good, but are we supposed to analyze your play with your hourly rates or something?

Please move to bbv.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done, James. OPR doesn't track Bodog does it? Too bad, because you'd be off to a good start in AlonIpser's yearlong ROI contest.

M

mucker1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well done james i wouldnt mind seeing stats like that 4 me congrats

E

ElTrain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you're doing well. Congrats.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice. A couple of very nice cashes. Keep the roll going and good luck at the tables.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say you're running pretty hot. Just watch out and try to minimize the downswings, which it looks like you've done an ok job of. Don't buy-in for such large amounts as $60. The risk isn't worth the gain imo, even though the gain is very, very nice. At this point you'd be buying in for 10% of your BR with a sixty dollar buy-in. I'd definitely limit yourself to 5%. Keep up the good playin'! :)

P

Patrickedwar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow that is great man . damm i wish i knew how to maintain my bankroll when i actually had a bankroll . there is hope for us all some one is making money on online poker

hotwings18

hotwings18

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
very good job so far... i was playing over on bodog today and i lost with KK's to 46s on a gut shot straight draw for all my opponents chips... i guess you have primarily avoided those lol.... keep up the good work