badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Have you ever taken the statistics or had some program taking the statistics of your all ins.:D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at certain hands, but have not sorted them by all ins. Not sure what that would gain as far as information?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes i did , i was bad :) , but you don't need that it is not helping you , if can you can try opponents stats how they play , how many times they re-raise and many like that , i think that can help you a little :)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not done it, but it is because I have not gotten a program. well I have not searched

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and where to get such a program that your all in will show such statistics???

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My stats on all-ins are terrible or so it seems.
I definetly go out every time I lose an all in. That's 100%.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
btw Surely better to play allin when you got more chips than opponent :D

with my luck:
35% win
55% lose :S
10% draw

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Someone must win, as we all who have answered lost.........spooky

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Very good question! I`ll try to make my own ststistic. Hope it`ll be useful.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, I have not researched this issue and do not know what my statistics are. But overall, I'm sure my win-loss ratio is about 70% / 30%.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Total of 172 wins of 651 tries. A win % of nearly 26 and the result overall is a big loss. Hope this helps.
Dan'O

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think such statistics are needed, or rather, I don’t see a great need. Basically, all my opponents win from below. Why should I take this into account in order to make sure once again that the RNG PS is unfair to me))).

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes but I've come to focus on how my all-in stats came to be and especially individual all-ins.

If more and more of my all-ins lost are when I got it in as a favorite and lost by river then I have to be happy with the play and the results. If over a period more of my all ins lost are when I got it all in as a dog and behind, well I need to study those hands.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is a worthwhile statistic and one which is fairly easy to keep. A few years ago for several months I kept a record of my all-ins in a very specific manner.

I was concerned about my failure to advance deeper in tourneys after I had already made the money. My aim was to check when I had the best starting hand and how often it held. It came as no surprise that my better starting hand did not hold up - 60% plus of the time I was losing.

Unfortunately that data was lost when a botched computer repair wiped everything off that computer. I keep meaning to track it again but I have developed the habit of taking screen shots of such beats and now have hundreds (so many I just wipe half off my computer every so often). But it would be interesting to record that stat once again so perhaps I will.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Unfortunately that data was lost when a botched computer repair wiped everything off that computer. I keep meaning to track it again
Depending on the site you can request an email for all your hand histories.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PT4 automatically calculate your all-in adjusted EV, which will tell you, if you are running hot or cold in these situations. Its something, a lot of people tend to get very hung up on, but in the long run it tends to level out, so it does not really matter. Its also only part of variance, so it does not tell you, if you have been lucky or unlucky overall. If AA lose to KK in an all-in preflop situation, thats no more unlucky than, if KK lose to AA, since the player with AA was lucky to be on the good side of a cooler.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depending on the site you can request an email for all your hand histories.

Thanks, I have never done it as I never feel inclined to swim through that amount of data! My bad. But it was an interesting stat to record - all-ins with the best starting hand once ITM, while attempting to ladder.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I actually have done this when I am in a down turn. Its interesting to see how many times it was my bad calls or pushes that were the issue. Its not a bad thing to track to be honest.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever taken the statistics or had some program taking the statistics of your all ins.:D

Did it in the past, was a good proof for the long bad beats, the higher online variance how they advertise it everywhere. (wasnt really a bad beat, i dont even know how to call it, i lost 90% of the hands in key situations, hands - regarding to profit, ITM, FTs, top3s - and most of the times i had better chance preflop/flop, generally very rare, that i go allin later.)

Over 500k+ hands (tourneys) the won BB from allins was going up almost like an upward hill with 2 little down spike, but with P/L i was around breakeven through that period, was really frustrating, that the won BBs from allins in the end was over 50k, but no result at all in money/profit.......

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I did not record statistics but
in preflop situations I lost more than I won, in my opinion when you play preflop all in you can count on having a 50% chance of winning.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice to you is keep track of your preflop allin from every position and try this: allin from early position with best cards and from middle position you should add more pockets cards and so on.and one more thing play according to player type.