starting in poker

bredinha

bredinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
what made you start your life in poker? Having made this decision, did you have positive or negative results?

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing with colleagues at work. Overall I am very happy with my poker experience although strictly financially still on a "-"

bredinha

bredinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Started playing with colleagues at work. Overall I am very happy with my poker experience although strictly financially still on a "-"

I started playing with some friends and playing on a few platforms, but now I want to focus precisely on making a profit in online poker.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing with some friends and playing on a few platforms, but now I want to focus precisely on making a profit in online poker.
First you must focus on learning and be a able to have free time, that is a huge investment for most of us.
Once you dedicate some time to learn and have some time to practice then you might start thinking about profits.
Well, things that really matter in our lives don’t come easily. Have patience, dedication and put faith and courage and you’ll get there.
Good to see a fellow Brazilian here, cheers!

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Start with my friend, right now I have only positive things about poker

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what made you start your life in poker? Having made this decision, did you have positive or negative results?
I started playing poker about 6 years ago. I started because I always liked card games and poker became something new for me. Now poker is my favorite hobby and great entertainment for every day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started playing a long time ago watching a video on YouTube liked it and started playing this day and I have a positive mood for poker, the results are positive because I do not deposit money in poker except for the first time I play with the money I earned

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
We've been playing with friends/cousins/brothers way back in our teens - five card draw. Later in college I joined a regional student league for NLHE and really enjoyed it so I became and on and off hobby player after that.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I remember the first time I played poker on PS. I was inspired by my brother, deposited my first $20 and played a bunch of Spin & Go for $3. I hit the 200x multiplier, managed to win (600$), immediately withdrew funds and enjoyed the win. Since then, poker has increasingly accompanied me in life. But I always come back:)

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Many poker players may have started playing because they enjoy the intellectual challenge, the social aspect of the game, or the potential financial rewards. Other potential motivations could include the thrill of competition, a desire to learn new skills, or simply a love for the game

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
its such a delightful moments that i had in poker scenes . its always enjoyable for me even the losses , because my purpose is much more and the losses and failures is always temporary . your time will come after all !!

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker at this point isexclusively entertainment I do not plan to make a living, my life in pokrera I started with playing with friends on chips

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing when online poker started to emerge. My results are positive until today. But these are not exorbitant amounts.

M

Michael Sayah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LB
Chips
Well ... when i was just a kid ! they used to play poker in the house ! id go and watch on the table they would kick me so i dont learn it ! but im a fast learner ! so thats what made me want to play the game ! Father , uncles and even my mother plays the game (5 cards draw) but she doesnt gamble she plays it for fun !
But for me i went more into the game and learned and even my uncle taught me some stuff to advance my knowledge in the game and now i sit with him and with my fathers on the same table ... and no mercy !! and if my father saw me being soft he would shout at me and tell me to play right or just get off the table ! so yeah ... ! but i have bigger dreams when it comes to poker but sadly living in a shit country makes it difficult to achieve these dreams.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started playing poker with my colleagues at work. For me it's just a hobby.