starting hands in n/l freerolls.

AADARRYLAA

AADARRYLAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand you should not play many hands at the begining of a tourny. but i find that waiting for playable hands are far and inbetween. i feel that im just putting money into the pot on the blinds. its seems that my hands are more 9,3 j,4 2,3 off/s. by the time i get some hands to play the majority of players are at $8000. and im still at 1500. am i playing to tight. should i take more chances on bad hands.

thanks, AADARRYLAA

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No keep playing the premier hands and dont let the donks that are geting chips with J4 tempt u in to playing the same kind of hands.

Next time your playing take a note on who the earlly chipleaders are then
even if u bust out early keep the lobby open and see if any of the early chipleaders maked the money, i promise u 95% of time the whill not make it in to the money.
The players that are cashing are most of the time players that just keept siting back whating for the hand to trap the donks and double up.
Sure some times u get AA manage to get the donk to go all-in with u and he hit his one outer one the river but dont let it get to u just be pleased knowing that in 90% of the time u whould be taking his chips.

In the poker stratgy part of the forum there is a good article on freeroll stratagy check it out

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont compare your stack size with other stack sizes. In fact, early on, dont worry about anything but the table you are playing on. Just make sure you're M is above 20 or better and you're good.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sindri is right. Most early leaders seldom make it very deep. They got the big, early lead by luck alone - and that luck runs out soon enough.

The biggest key (IMO) to Tourney City -- patience.

AADARRYLAA

AADARRYLAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks everybody. i just finished ub gear freeroll. ended in 135 place. still shy of the prize, but tried to be patient. thanks AADARRYLAA

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Freeroll Passwords