Starting a Bankroll

U

UFCcantstopme

Rock Star
Total posts
Ahhhh!!! It is so hard to start a bankroll from scratch. I started one once......at pokerstars. My name is UFCfighter#1 if you ever want to play with me ;). Once, i placed in a omaha limit freeroll advanced to 2000$ freeroll and placed i think 80th, give or take a few. Won like 2$ then kept building and got to about 10$? I played a 4.40$ 180 man tourney..........i won!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing, i could not believe it. Over 225$ in my account. I am a railbird and i gave about............10$ 1$ each to about 10 players and i gave a few dollars to some friends, but i still had money. Soon, i found myself at 150$ after losing about 100$. I was soooo frustrated! I played 3 50$ headsup matches and lost them all ;(. I can not even get 1.25$ anymore. It is sooooooooooo hard to start up a bankroll. I'm playing stupid play chips now and i cant even win play chips lol. I hate starting up a bankroll, almost impossible for me. Well, good luck and have fun guys. Ever want to play with me, UFCfighter#1 is my name at pokerstars.

I

IGotDaFlush

Total posts
Seems like you started playing different than you did to win the money, probably started to gamble rather than playing good poker

I

IGotDaFlush

Total posts
Seems like you started to gamble rather than playing good poker

I

IGotDaFlush

Total posts
???????????

I Thought I already answered this.....It seem like you started playing different..........started to gamble rather than playing good poker

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management