Spooky coin toss with practice runs

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I try different things to keep me focused and get my game in check before I go for an online cash game session. I try different methods and this one has me scratching my head.

So, I do a practice heads up dealing cards to an imaginary villain and practicing heads up...........only instead of an actual person............I let a quarter make all his decisions. So Pre-flop, if the quarter lands on heads he raises, tails he just pays the BB. Post flop if I bet, tails he folds, heads he calls. If it landed on heads then I flip the coin again. If it’s tails, he sticks with the call and if it’s heads again!.......he raises me.

I can’t tell you how spooky this gets sometimes because the quarter makes the villains decisions makes sense! :eek: Pretty much every time he folded he had nothing or low pair. Times when he bets, he has three of a kind or something just as good.

One time, the quarter made the villain check repeatedly until the turn card. It wasn’t until after the turn card, the quarter made the villain bet. Later, I flipped over the villains cards and it was the turn card that gave him a straight!:eek:

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SpoOOooky.

I'd start covering the cards on your screen and letting the coin make all YOUR decisions in the cash game sessions :D

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EVEN MORE SPOOKY...THIS JUST HAPPENED!!!

SpoOOooky.

I'd start covering the cards on your screen and letting the coin make all YOUR decisions in the cash game sessions :D

So I did it again just now and turn my hand over and it’s pocket Queens.:) Blinds $0.05/$0.10 and I decided to raise $0.35. I flip the dime(no longer a quarter cause a dime is all I could find) and it decided the villain will call. So at the moment the Pot is $0.90.

Flop comes 9, 7, 2.

I’m like hell yeah!!:cool:.....it’s on me so I decide to bet $0.25. (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A IMAGINARY VILLAIN.......AND IM USING THE COIN TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HIM.)

So......I flip the coin to see if he will fold(TAILS), bet(HEADS).......OR.......RAISE(AFTER GETTING HEADS.........ILL FLIP THE COIN AGAIN TO SEE IF I GET HEADS TWICE)

I flip the coin and it’s heads!!!!:eek:.....so he’ll call but I’m like well......I gotta flip it again to see if he’ll raise me. I flip it again and it’s heads AGAIN!!!!:eek:So he’ll raise me another $0.25!!!!!!

So, at this point the pot is what?.......$1.75 and it’s on me to call another $0.25. I’m thinking f*ck it!!!....ALL IN!:D I shove my IMAGINARY bankroll of $11.95.

I flip the quarter, (AT THIS POINT IM THINKING THE QUARTER IS GONNA FALL ON TAILS.....MEANING THAT HE FOLDS........IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: THE DAM THING LANDED ON HEADS!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SO NOW IM ALL-IN WITH THIS IMAGINARY VILLAIN WHO IM JUST IMAGINING ALSO HAS $11.95 TO SHOVE. SO AT THIS POINT THE POT IS LIKE $25.45!:eek:

LET ME REMIND YOU THE FLOP AND WHAT I HAVE....

FLOP 9, 7, 2

MY HAND QQ

I TURN THE IMAGINARY VILLAIN’S HAND OVER.........77 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THREE OF A KIND 7’s!!!......this is how the rest of the hand went......9, 7, 2, K, J!:mad:

AT THIS POINT IM CONVINCED IM PLAYING SOMETHING! SOME KIND OF ENTITY.....A GHOST OR SOMETHING.:confused:

IM NOT DOING IT ANYMORE!!!!:eek:

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with crazycitizen give the coin a go at the tables and see how he does

Maybe play a cheap MTT and see how far the coin gets

Spooky coin for the wsop

Good luck out there