SPIN & GO

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won in the pokerstar chest tickets for games with prizes and I don't know how to use these tickets, can someone help me by telling me how to use them. thanks.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I won in the pokerstar chest tickets for games with prizes and I don't know how to use these tickets, can someone help me by telling me how to use them. thanks.

Hello.
Use as well as any other tickets. You just register for an available tournament and play.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Just go to the game tipe on pokerstars. Then look for the game price amount that you have a ticket for and just register. It will use the ticket you have.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tickets

to use you must go to tickets and see if you have tickets available or see if you were automatically registered in a tournament with these tickets.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to use you must go to tickets and see if you have tickets available or see if you were automatically registered in a tournament with these tickets.
friend, it does not appear as a ticket, but games with games with prizes, where should I go. thanks

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe is the pokerstars rewards freeroll. It plays on Saturday and Sunday!

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its spin and go, i won them as well 2 ticket. I checked spin and go and these tickets didn't apply. Its nit reward freeroll, reward freeroll i collected from chest too, and played it. Then these spin ang go tickets dissapeared!!))) I asked supports and they said that this is a little ui bug and i have tickets. They said that these tickets are automatic and if you win u will get notification. I haven't won))) so its very dark story with these chest tickets...

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's automatic spin and go tickets. They appeared on prizes but you can't click on them or register on something.

A date related to this ticket will appear on that tab (prizes) and will display the day that the spin and go will occur.

If you win something it will appear a notification for you as well.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The received tickets for Spin&Go are used first of all at the beginning of the game, just carefully follow which tournament you were given a ticket for, at the start of Spin&Go it is reported that the tickets you received are used to register in the game.