The Speedbump

Z

ZCorky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys

Given it has just been the start of a new year (I am an accountant and work in financial years by nature) and Stars were offering the MicroMania promotion I decided to get serious about grinding my bankroll.

I started with $20 and wanted to really improve my volume and achieve SilverStar status in July. I moved quite quickly from 2NL to 5NL and have now achieved my goal after 30,000 hands and 23 days. I have not played particularly well acclimatising to the mass multi tabling (I am used to 20 tabling SNG - cash is a different story) but still had quite a nice win rate.

My issue lies in that the last 10,000 have really been a speedbump for me and whilst I know there is variance and breakeven stretches, I can't be sure if it is because my play has changed somewhat out of complacency or something?

I don't know how to analyse my leaks or improve my game through self review except through hand history. Would definitely appreciate any thoughts on my current 'stats' and or issue with the breakeven run!

And I am not sure how the 'attach' thingie works so lets hope....

Attachments

• July.jpg
    July.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Details.jpg
    Details.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 21
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6max or FR? Let's see some positional stats as well

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not compare first 20k stats with remaining 10k stats using a filter?