SOON WILL ALWAYS COME!!!

D

Dayne G.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This topic has been addressed in many different ways, but I wanted to revisit, because it happens to all of us, every day!

All I heard yesterday from the player on my right, player on my left, player in the middle, player on the diagonal, player from the other table, players from another card room across town...

"How in the hell is this player winning? He's playing every hand, going to the river in every pot, and scooping every chip on the table. Dude has 8 racks in front of him, but he called 4 cold w/ J4o!" :confused: :confused:

All I could think to myself was, "Thank goodness he's still here" (as he snapped me for the 5th straight time w/ 3,4o :) )

Player on my right kept repeating, "THIS IS WHY I PLAY NL! IDIOTS LIKE THIS KEEP CHASING, AND HITTING AGAINST ME ALL DAY... SUCH A LOTTERY."

(uhh... there aren't donks like this at the NL tables?? cmon)

Remember, SOON will always come! He'll SOON start missing his miracles. The luck-factor will SOON even-out. He'll SOON empty those racks. He'll SOON start screaming about how unlucky he is. He'll SOON be yelling at the dealer, as he misses another gutshot. He'll SOON GIVE IT ALL BACK, PLUS INTEREST!

SOON WILL COME! When? Who the hell knows, but it'll be here SOON!

Stop complaining, stop whining, stop saying you're going to quit, stop saying this game is all luck, no skill, stop saying if he can win, why even study or practice... SOON WILL COME!

Look at all those racks in front of him, and laugh inside... thanking the poker gods that he was born, and taught the rules of poker. Ask him for a "lucky chip" (if you're online, ask him for a lucky "mouse click??"), and tell him you've never seen such beautiful play... SOON WILL COME!

When will it get here, damnit? I hope it shows up. Oh yeah-- it'll show it's gorgeous face, and when it does... grab 15 racks... open up 15 more accts. on your chosen site... drive to the nearest bank... SOON IS COMING!

Pray he never understands that SOON WILL ALWAYS COME! :D :D :D :D

Stay focused,
Dayne

theskillzdatklls

theskillzdatklls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what blows my mind these tournaments every once in a while where i see a n00b just hit it time and time again. it blows my mind. still, i never complain, im only thankful. n00bs are only yelled @ when they win, not when they lose;)