Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Tell us your most incredible poker story. Maybe you won with 0.5bb or passed 10 satellites in a row to a big event, let's have an interesting read! :)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When Cardschat hosted 3.3$ tournaments on Saturdays (or Sundays) on pokerstars, I reached the final table, but lost an all-in right away. My stack was just a couple of blinds, and a few hands later I was in auto all-in, having a stack of only 0.5 of ante o_O!! And... I still somehow managed to be a winner of that final table and the tournament :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course. I can remember two episodes. The first one was when I won an offline tournament at a poker club many years ago (when I was a student), when I won 7-8 hands in a row from 2 blinds (in which I managed to collect a royal flush and 2 flushes from 1 card). It was a great emotion. And relatively recently with 5 BB (when the rest of the stack was 100 BB) I managed to reach the prize zone in the Sunday Million. Also several all-ins in a row were successful. But usually I amazingly lose more often than I win. :ROFLMAO::poop:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tell us your most incredible poker story. Maybe you won with 0.5bb or passed 10 satellites in a row to a big event, let's have an interesting read! :)
Something happened in the Daily tournament yesterday! Exactly what happened falls under unrealistic comeback! Anyway, I went all-in at the beginning of the tournament, of course I lost, and I had exactly 50 chips left (1 BB). And... I ended up in 6th place in this tournament! That's officially the most unrealistic comeback in the tournament of my poker history. :cool: