Can someone explain

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious what exactly are these, I mean I know there Leader-board points and All but exactly when is the game, and How do I find out more about it? Any help is appreciated As I really don't follow up with these things but since I'm in them I might as well know what were trying to compete for:confused: , correct?

Last edited:
W

WhodeyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It explains it in the picture. Essentially, it is a tally of points you have earned from playing in tournaments on that site. Since you are in the top 100, you obviously have been doing some work. By being in the top 100 at the end of the month, you can qualify for some monthly leaderboard tourney, I'm not too familiar with Carbon Poker but I assume the prize pool is definitely worthwhile

EDIT: Just remembered this is for July, so you are only there because of your play on Thursday. You will probably have to sustain your play over the month to keep up with these standings. You might be able to check out previous months totals to get an idea of what range you need to be in.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you qualify for the top 100, and take down the tournament you will earn a prize package to a major live poker event.