weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i want to thank CC for all the good and amazing opportunities and fun offered in their games and the really cool and nice people that are in it <3 i have been messing with poker on and off for some time and im calling it quits while ahead :p I am not mentally fit for this brutal game, I made some money from it ( not much but when converting to my currency here it is something ) but it has taken a toll on me mentally with all those bad beats specially in key moments and big tournaments that I put many hope into it, I will be honest I played poker only for money it could have been something else but fate decided that way so I don't think I will be playing free games just for fun as the fun part for me was cashing in tournaments not playing the game ^^ , was a great experience thanks to CC <3 for all the gladiators out there grinding best of luck soldiers may your luck be better than mine and for new starters follow bankroll management as your bible and give it a test drive before thinking about doing it as a day job you probably will make more in a 9 to 5 work with less stress and frustration, I truly believe that regular players could get on a crazy lucky run and go deep in big tournaments but it wont be a life changing win , as for those 6 digits win I think a decade of hard dedication is needed and still not guaranteed , best of luck on anything you do <3 <3 <3

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our freerolls are a great opportunity for all our members to improve their skills and build a bankroll. Thanks to my participation in our community, I no longer spend a lot of money on the game, and increase my bankroll by playing in our daily freerolls. The CardsChat community is the best place for beginners and experienced players.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi weezy1312. I'm sorry that poker has stressed you out so bad. But like black and said, these freerolls are great for working on your skills, and you can build a BR from them, but it's not going to build it up fast. GL to you

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with all future endeavors.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best of luck in life Weezy. I can understand your reasoning for leaving the game. I actually gave up the game in 2011 as well.......... It lasted about 3 weeks before I started playing again.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best wishes on your future endeavors. The game will always be here if things ever change. Life is about living and learning and how we handle and progress from experiences. Take care.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely understand where you are coming and emphasize. I myself have quit every year after experiencing lots of bad beats in a row. Usually after 6 months I come back for a few and then quit again. I’ve never deposited and have made a few hundred dollars from freerolls and micros. But you are right, it is stressful and putting several hours for a few bucks is not worth it. To play high stakes is very risky. I make waaaaayyy more money from a regular job than I would playing poker regularly without any stress. I’ve learned to play only for entertainment now, though I still get pissed off with bad beat even though the money is meaningless. It’s just my nature to want to win. Guess I’m a sore loser! Best of luck in whatever you do and drop by now and again to say hello or play a freeroll for some free entertainment.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep them bad beats get you down. I understand where you are coming from. The whole game seems a huge waste when that happens

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Quitting poker has always sounded weird to me. I feel that once you pass that beginner level, there will be no quitting. But as I've said before, some people are just not cut to handle the ups and downs. I understand what you said because it's all related to stress and frustration, but then again that's what life is all about even away from poker.
Once you decide to come back, please let us know why. Good luck whatever you do...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck,friend :ciao: i hope you find what your looking for,,,

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck , was fun playing with you in the cc games :) .

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Thank you !! If it is not easy there are many factors that condition the game but from mistakes you learn I think that in the long term you can win money you need perseverance dedication and above all temperance I know that it frustrates when you win with bad bit it happens to me often but I think that too The luck factor is part of our game and unfortunately we have to live with it but we are going to win more by playing well than betting on luck, I also share that to reach 6 zeros you have to stay a long time if years can go by but with effort everything is achieved greetings and success

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
i want to thank CC for all the good and amazing opportunities and fun offered in their games and the really cool and nice people that are in it <3 i have been messing with poker on and off for some time and im calling it quits while ahead :p I am not mentally fit for this brutal game, I made some money from it ( not much but when converting to my currency here it is something ) but it has taken a toll on me mentally with all those bad beats specially in key moments and big tournaments that I put many hope into it, I will be honest I played poker only for money it could have been something else but fate decided that way so I don't think I will be playing free games just for fun as the fun part for me was cashing in tournaments not playing the game ^^ , was a great experience thanks to CC <3 for all the gladiators out there grinding best of luck soldiers may your luck be better than mine and for new starters follow bankroll management as your bible and give it a test drive before thinking about doing it as a day job you probably will make more in a 9 to 5 work with less stress and frustration, I truly believe that regular players could get on a crazy lucky run and go deep in big tournaments but it wont be a life changing win , as for those 6 digits win I think a decade of hard dedication is needed and still not guaranteed , best of luck on anything you do <3 <3 <3

Hi Weezy,
What you are going through right now has happened not only to you, but probably to 99.9% of pokerplayers around the world, including the pro's, famous ones and myself.
But by joining this forum (for others maybe another forum), i personally have increased my knowledge of the game and especially my BANKROLLMANAGEMENT. Which has helped me quite a lot to deal with all these bad beats and suckouts:deal:
By playing with about a minimum of a 100 buy-ins i do not feel the blow at all now and can easily recover.
Don't think that by playing poker you are going to fly right away, which was my thought process in the beginning:(:(:(
When your bankroll permits and only THEN try to move up in stakes and not before that or you can see you entire hard worked bankroll go up in flames:eek:

Just blow out some steam a few weeks and think it over and if you really see that that's the end then good luck on your new path:)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Weezy, I too have thought about leaving the game. I would say just take some time away from the game and see how you feel after a month or two away from the game. You might just come back with a clear mind and have a fresh start to the game. Bad beats are a part of the game. Take comfort in the fact that you played solid poker and didn't end up with the results. If you felt that you played your hands the best that you could play them then that is the best thing in poker besides the money won. But if you TRUELY only play for the money, than best of luck to you in your life away from the felt.:jd4:

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a few months off and come back stronger, it sounds like you've burnt yourself out, it happens to us all!

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate to see good player go, but then again it lets us less season players step-up in the freerolls. I have felt the mental exhaustion at times for seeming to just finish outside the money. Recently I have had fun deeper in the tourney's and it has given me spark back to my game. Thanks for sharing your experience and insight about tournament play. I wish you the best on whatever endeavor you decide to fill the time with. Right now destiny has led me to dream it big with CC freerolls. Haven't placed in a big tournament yet, but getting closer with each tournament I try. Good luck to those continuing the steady grind!

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a break and do something else for a while :)

CardsChat provides us with soooooo many opportunities to play poker
and they will be here when you are ready to come back. Good Luck
wherever you go and whatever you do, relax and regroup :)