Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Can someone help me
I seem to have lost my privileges :( what can I do
It seems strange to me, I was confident because I often receive coins per activity.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can someone help me
It seems strange to me, I was confident because I often receive coins per activity.
you have a platinum level and you played in a platinum freeroll yesterday, it seems, if I'm not mistaken, what privilege do you mean?

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
You have a platinum level and yesterday you played in a platinum freeroll, it seems, if I'm not mistaken, what privilege are you referring to?
Yes, yesterday I played the platinum level tournament and today I wanted to play silver and when I entered the tab it doesn't let me see either platinum or silver, only bronze, that's why I ask, I think they lowered my level

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, yesterday I played the platinum level tournament and today I wanted to play silver and when I entered the tab it doesn't let me see either platinum or silver, only bronze, that's why I ask, I think they lowered my level
I understand you, it can be found out, I think, but unfortunately I do not know in which topic and to whom to turn

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!
__________________________________________________________________________________
How to keep your access:

Keep your profile updated.
We require you to keep your poker site names listed in your CardsChat User Profile. If we find that you do not have your profile filled out, we must remove your freeroll password access.

Stay active!*
Long periods of inactivity will result in your removal from not only the Platinum Level, but also Silver Level password access. It is important to note: When you lose access from Platinum Level, you also lose your Silver Level access. You must re-qualify for Platinum Level to get your Silver Level access back as well.

Staying active means a minimum of 3-5 quality posts per week, most weeks.

Keep Making Quality Posts!
We expect our members to still put in the effort to make thoughtful posts even after they have achieved Silver Level and/or accepted into the Platinum Freeroll Club. We will remove members whose post quality is lacking.

__________________________________________________________________________________
What if I lose access?
Members can have their password access removed by mods or admins at our discretion for various reasons, including inactivity, incomplete or inaccurate profile information, multi-accounting, suspected rule violations, etc. In most cases you will not be notified. If you follow our guidelines above, you won't have any issues.

But don't worry: In nearly all cases, whether it is for inactivity or a user infraction, members will have the opportunity to reapply for the Platinuum Level and password access at a later date. Read on to find out how...

Losing Access Due to Inactivity:

• When you return to regularly posting on the forum (at least 3-4 good quality posts per week, most weeks), you may reapply for the Platinum Level 5-6 weeks after your first day back to posting.
  • We require 5-6 weeks because returning members have already met the 75 quality posts threshold, but we want to make sure that you are going to remain consistently active.
  • We do not make exceptions for member absences. Please do not send us your hard luck stories or reasons why you were not active. It's easy to maintain your access, and almost as easy to re-qualify.
It is ultimately the members' responsibility to keep track of, and maintain reasonable activity of the forum, and make sure they are adhering to our Silver Level and Platinum Level guidelines. You will not be notified when or if you are removed for inactivity.

Reference: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...er-platinum-level-access-requirements-512733/

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can someone help me
I don't even know how the coins work.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Hello!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
How to maintain your access:

Keep your profile up to date.
We ask that you keep the names of your poker sites in your CardsChat user profile. If we discover that you haven't completed your profile, we must remove your freeroll access password.

Stay active! *
Long periods of inactivity will result in your removal not only from the Platinum level, but also from password access from the Silver level. It's important to note: When you lose access from the Platinum Level, you also lose your access to the Silver Level. You must re-qualify for the Platinum Level to also regain your access to the Silver Level.

* Staying active means a minimum of 3 to 5 quality posts per week, most weeks.

Keep making quality publications!
We hope that our members will still strive to make thoughtful posts even after they have reached the Silver Level and/or have been accepted into the Platinum Freeroll Club. We will remove members whose publication is poor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
What happens if I lose access?
Moderators or administrators can remove members' access passwords at our discretion for several reasons, including inactivity, incomplete or inaccurate profile information, multiple accounts, suspected rule violations, etc. In most cases, you will not be notified . If you follow our guidelines above, you won't have any problems.

But don't worry: in almost every case, whether due to inactivity or a user violation, members will have the opportunity to re-request the Platinum level and password access at a later date. Read on to learn how...

Loss of access due to inactivity:

• When you re-post regularly to the forum (at least 3-4 good quality posts per week, most weeks), you can re-apply for Platinum 5-6 weeks after your first day of posting.
  • We require 5 to 6 weeks because returning members have already reached the threshold of 75 quality posts, but we want to ensure that it will remain active constantly.
  • We don't make exceptions for member absences. Please don't send us your bad luck stories or the reasons why you weren't active. It's easy to maintain your access and almost as easy to re-qualify.
Ultimately, it is the responsibility of members to monitor and maintain reasonable activity in the forum, and to ensure that they adhere to our Silver Level and Platinum Level guidelines. You will not be notified when or if you are deleted due to inactivity.

Reference: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/ca...er-platinum-level-access-requirements-512733/
well I stayed the same as I was active for the same reason I received coins but thank you

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can someone help me
If you are looking for answers, it is faster to contact @Martin or any moderator for assistance in this matter.