Software question

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atm im not usin any poker tracking software for cash games or stats to read bk on. I am using Tournament Indicator for MTT's/SnG's, which i love. I think TI is well made and very usefull for MTT's the most.

But what is the best poker software for cash games and stats? I've been playin for allmost 2years and i'd say im break even player with occasional big wins, but i need to improve my game online to realy take advantage and become a better player.

Thanks!

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Poker Tracker. This was one of the first tracking software programs on the market, and at the time, the best one to buy. One of the draw backs is the third party software you need to buy for it. You have to buy a HUD program and handgrabber, some sites(bodog), software for it.Also, it does not track all the sites I play on, or tournaments, for certain sites(bodog).

I downloaded(free trial) Hold'em Manager, and tried it. However, I could not get the HUD(that comes with it) to work properly. So, I did not use it much.

Does tournament Indicator store the information on your opponents for future use,and can you use it on more than one table?

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Poker Tracker. This was one of the first tracking software programs on the market, and at the time, the best one to buy. One of the draw backs is the third party software you need to buy for it. You have to buy a HUD program and handgrabber, some sites(bodog), software for it.Also, it does not track all the sites I play on, or tournaments, for certain sites(bodog).

I downloaded(free trial) Hold'em Manager, and tried it. However, I could not get the HUD(that comes with it) to work properly. So, I did not use it much.

Does tournament Indicator store the information on your opponents for future use,and can you use it on more than one table?

I think TI stores information of ur opp's in saved history for 30days, and yeah u can can use it for more than one table. :)

I mite buy HEM then.