Soft electronic music for play poker recommendations?

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, electronic its not my fav music, I really dont hear so much electronic type music, but i have found that really motivates me and makes me play happier and get my stress out.

A friend was playing something like soft electronic motivational happy not so complex music hahaha, if you understand me, can i have a recommendation of artist, playlist, or anything to hear with my earphones whem im playing? :D

Thank you!!!;)

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kitaro
Andreas Vollenweider
Tangerine Dream
Jean-Michel Jarre
Edgar Froese
Klaus Schulze
Vangelis

Jazz Fusion :
Pat Metheny
Miles Davis
Herbie Hancock
Chick Corea

Classic Jazz :
Wynton Marsalis
John Coltraine

'Soft' singers :
Sade
Patricia Barber
Diane Krall
Norah Jones

Last edited:
I

IshoveMyNuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know any myself because that is not my type of music but i would suggest that you watch some poker streams on twitch or stream highlights on yotube, most streamers play calming music while playing so you can see if you like it, they usually have the name of the music track in the corner of the screen somewhere

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Paul Van Dyk's Escape Reality album came out in 2020.
It's kind of calming charming remixes of his old tracks/songs, a perfect definition of soft electronic music.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, electronic its not my fav music, I really dont hear so much electronic type music, but i have found that really motivates me and makes me play happier and get my stress out.

A friend was playing something like soft electronic motivational happy not so complex music hahaha, if you understand me, can i have a recommendation of artist, playlist, or anything to hear with my earphones whem im playing? :D

Thank you!!!;)

I really like Mylene Farmer ...Very pleasant and beautiful calm music

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The choice of music depends on my mood. Usually I just open YouTube and turn on something that best suits my mood at the moment.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the sound is to soft and or to slow i am becoming tired :D

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will guess that your friend is likely playing contemporary music and in that case might be playing music most would define as deep house or ambient house.

As with most genres, You Tube is your friend.

By far my favorite channel in recent years has been ChillHop. They release four seasonal 'Essentials' mixes each year (spring, summer, fall and winter) as well as a 'Yearmix' and numerous other mixes. However, the Essentials tops all other mixes in terms of quality of both content and mixing.

In a similar vein there are independent artists on You Tube who have a loyal following such as -

Mark Lovett
Alex H
Maiga

Other than those, if you simply look up 'progressive house' on You Tube you will be provided numerous mixes of an hour to two hours of upbeat airy house music - again what I think you might mean by electronic.

Good luck finding the music that suits you for playing poker.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I recommend Swedish music or the one you really like that motivates your being, it happens to me that I put songs that I like to play !!!