Sober don't work !

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been a good boy, haven't been playing drunk, and guess what. Nothing, thats what!

Tonight being Thursday, I've decided I can miss yet another episode of Smallsville, and instead play drunken playmoney poker.

Can life get any grander?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the past month, I have got reasonable rotten cards punctuatued by reasonably playable cards that never hit.

I have noticed that 74o had been beating me regularly. Especially when I get big PP's.

So inebriated, I decided to join the fun, and started playing 74o or suited, no never mind, I cant see the suits at this point anyway.

Played em twice so far, results?
Wiped out 2 guys with em. 2 pair held the first time, boated the 2nd.

Premium Cards! pshaw, who needs em!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, that horse fell into the well.

LMAO while I can still focus.

Refill while I wait for something else to pop up. I think I got freerolls waiting to start from here to Sunday!

Did really good in the holdem and stud hi, choked and died in the low games........:eek:

murderbydeath

murderbydeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i fully agree....sober is not the way to go....but i prefer the greens....things dont get blurry if you smoke to much reefer....and a beer or 2....thats the whole key to poker right there....you heard it here first

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There may be more truth in this than I want to admit. I was drinking hard and doing marvelous in 2 different MTT's until I broke and ate dinner, which sobered me up nearly completely, and of course, turned those 2 marvelous games on their heads.

Now all I got is a head ache........:(:vollkomme

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMFAO dj, I wish i was around i woulda come played you in your moment of drunkeness:drunken_s

Sorry to here about your headache now!:D Hey murderbydeath is right smoke some weed man:canabis: no headaches seriously:p

Glad you were smart enough to indulge in the play money chips, some of us could take a lesson:)

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought you were going to take some time off poker Dj. what happened,lol,, buck:D

Christianello

Christianello

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep going play drunk and please tell me where you play drunk i need poor opponents

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disciplined play is an excruciating grind for me even though it doesn't feel like it while I'm playing. But about the time of the full moon (or every other Thursday) something comes over me and I just gotta break free. Used to be, I'd crush me some heads up in my powerful inebriated Wolfen form, climbing higher up the levels. Come morning, the werewolf would be gone and I'd just be the broke puppy, whimpering in the corner.

Now, when the moon is right and I heed the call of the wild, it's strictly ps2 poker. The alarm starts blaring if I come within ten feet of any computer in the house. What, me undisciplined? I'm a pisces. What can I say? Hmm...I'm also a dj (as in first two initials). Coincidence?

T

TurnipHead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have 2 pints of whatever rainsoaked just had.

Homey Jeromey

Homey Jeromey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to not tilt as easily when under the influence but rarely play that way

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time off starts monday, or right after the last of this weeks CC freerolls. I got work lined up already.