So ... What you think 🤔 ... Did Martin Kabrhel cheat during WSOP 2023 ???

L

Lemonade76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If yes or no , please let us know why do you think so ... And which providence should or shouldn't be taken... 🤔🤔🤔

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Easy case ever to win...

1) Seems like the majority of the players who have a history of playing with him all have seen him mark cards.
2) Then have this which is 100% clear cut evidence he at least tried in this clip....

Just invite him to a game with all the wrong people let nature take it's course. Kinda like the F**K around find out gif. I joke I joke but only slightly.....what should happen is he should be banned from every poker tourny and game on the planet but we all know that never happen. So yeah the first one fixes the problem completely and makes sure it never happens again.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Looked to me like he was trying on some cards,hard to prove but it's wrong that he is allowed behave the way he does, etiquette should come into it,tournament director needs to address it

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If yes or no , please let us know why do you think so ... And which providence should or shouldn't be taken... 🤔🤔🤔
Apparently he was marking all the low cards.
But for this to happen well, he would have to be absolutely sure that he managed to mark the entire deck and be able to see all of his opponents' cards, that is, very difficult.
In many moments he would only be able to see the cards in the fold, even so it would be difficult to know exactly what it was.
It would reduce the range, but during the hand, he wouldn't have that much of an advantage.

Assessing the attitude, it's bad, but with all the exposure, I hope he learns from his moral mistake and becomes a better person.

We shouldn't judge or punish him, I just believe we should hope that he and everyone who thinks about taking any advantage in poker or in life learns from this and becomes a better person.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Apparently the decks have already been inspected by wsop and no signs or evidence of markings.

Even Doug said sorry guys he's not a cheater maybe gives the impression of it to put players of there game at most.

Doug interviewed Kabrhel and Kabrhel put it perfectly Americans dont like his odd plays plays diffrent to GRO bots as he put it and taking a chuck of what they see as there prizepool.

Also Doug said he's played online with Kabrhel and he plays the same crazy way as live.

Some of the players that accused him have already back tracked saying he's not cheating just plays odd with odd antics that may give the impression of cheating to gain an edge.

Everyone on the table was so rattled it was funny as hell only Chris Brewwer seemed to take it in stride and actually had a laugh with Kabrhel.

And lastly Dan Smith and Chance Kornuth was the biggest cry babies get a grip and Chance even tried insulting and bringing Kabrhels wife into it what an idiot.

In my opinion Kabrhel did not cheat will not be banned and at most will get talked to about his antics and that's it.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It certainly looked like he was trying to mark the cards, so probably a cheat. Certainly poor etiquette and very annoying!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i think many of those big stakes players live close to the edge when it comes to ethics, honor ,team play , sharing action or outright collusion . and i would venture its 10 times worse online......charts everywhere , real time assistance, data tracking and sharing ,ghosting , multi accounts ,etc etc . many call it 'poker on steroids'..... beware !

WSOP