small buy-ins

B

badlukjoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im just not doing any good in the small buy-ins to much all ins i think i should move up but kinda scared

sld2

sld2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people play those like freerolls you are going to have to move up in buy ins before you see any real poker, but if you survive the first few levels you will start to see better playing.

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient, play your game, it takes time, and by doing that you will know you did the right thing. Just because they do too many all in's does not mean you have to follow suit. Let them go all in, but without proper starting hands to call that "all-in" just fold and wait for your next good hand.

Tokeard311

Tokeard311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea those all ins do change the game in a bad way

B

bubby004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending whos at your table small buy-ins can be a little diffrent but once you get rid of all the idiots that go all-in the first 15 minutes its pretty much the same. What limits are you exactly playing and how many people are you against? I myself like to play the $1 multi-table tournys with 45 people. I took first 2 times and 3 once plus a bunch of final tables and only played less then 15 times.

XSCREAMMANX

XSCREAMMANX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people play those like freerolls you are going to have to move up in buy ins before you see any real poker, but if you survive the first few levels you will start to see better playing.

this is simply the same as i would say ,
alot of people trow their money away playing like bingo lol

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stay within your bankroll.

tbhiss is critical but dont vbe all like yo im scared just have the proper funds to do this and thiese games its taking like all my skills to write this but i dont know where im going with this