SlowRoll Online?

limpnfold88

limpnfold88

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
online slowrolls aren't as fun because it's so much more obvious that it's a slowroll. unless you're disconnecting or peeing lol

M

Mamuth88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good online is that slowroll only works once , after used all banktime can no longer

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good online is that slowroll only works once , after used all banktime can no longer

not true...some sites its like 10 seconds before the action timer even starts and then 15 more seconds before it expires and the time bank would kick in anyway...in my opinion that ~30ish seconds is too long to have to wait in most situations anyway...and you run into players who use that as their slowroll and even worse players who use every bit of it every time its their turn to act

jedimindpicks

jedimindpicks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
slow roll happens a lot online. anyone who does it at one of my tables gets slow roll note for future revenge. Its kind of funny at times but I think its alot worse live because the game is slow already.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think online most of the slowrolls are a result of multitabling, not somebody stalling down to call with the nuts

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slow play makes you nervous. I like fast.

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's of course possible to slow roll: If somebody uses his hole thinking time until he calls (with the nuts) the all in of the opponent. But I don't understand, why do people slow roll? I don't think, that this people see the fun of getting slowrolled themselves.