My Situation Has Improved... :-)

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So just an update I found a new job last week working IT for a local internet service provider. Getting paid way better than Comcast always a great plus. Alot of the guys I work with play poker online and live so I've been talking to them about it and learning a few things.

On FT despite the "bad beat" post and the unworthy "brag" post. I have made my $150 deposit grow almost 10 times... I'm $98 short of $1500. Finally been able to play properly and find reasons to fold rather than call, which was always probably my biggest leak.

I know I was well out of BR guidelines when I started playing $50NL with a $150 bankroll. But played solid ABC poker and was able to get way ahead from the gates. This week has just been magnificent for me.

Mostly sticking to ring games throughout this week but played a couple $20 SnG both ITM 1 3rd place and one 1st place. Bankroll Booster. Poor BR Management with around $350.

Since then I've been sticking to $1/$2NL, grew my bankroll a bit there,

Then... I did something crazy. Not that crazy but kinda crazy. I've found my new favorite game Cap NL 6-max. $2/$4 Cap NL and $3/$6 Cap NL.

I know I'll still get the poor BR management comments but, now that I'm on the winning side of the V-Felt, I'm trying to stick to it. But $50NL can drain me mentally. I can't multi-table for sh!t so profits will grow slowly from here.

Maybe I can win a $15 MTT... that would be nice.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear you are in a better place.
Good luck with your games!

sky4ever

sky4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nicely done, however, a last year I also started playing 50NL with a 150$ bankroll, getting into tournaments way out of my br and still managed to build it up to 1300$, and continued to play games out of my bankroll, MTTs mostly, until I finally went broke. I`ll know better next time and I advice you to apply a BR management method from now on.I don`t want to cut your air but you`ll only feel sorry if you don`t. Good luck.
[x] Above statement proved by test