emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A few years back, while living in USA, I was drawn to the game, poker...any variant...I just wanted to play, eventually, I became entrenched in the Hold' Em craze, began playing in different high stakes games, private games, I played above my means and it caught up to me, so I quit playing...Until, pokerstars came along, then I did the whole on-line experience, then they shut it down...So, I found my way back to the real tables at the race track in Florida.

I didn't try to play on-line again, until, I moved to brazil, to be with my wife and one day, I noticed these freerolls called CardsChat and I decided to look into them and see what I had to do to play their freerolls. I signed up and have been here ever since. CardsChat has been able to provide me bankrolls from time to time and has allowed me to play the slots, for me, that is all an old man can ask for...that and to not get clobbered by 4-6's when I flop a set of 3's.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our community is a great place for all poker players. Everyone will find the benefits of being a member of the community. For me, this is an opportunity to play, improve my game and increase my bankroll.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A few years back, while living in USA, I was drawn to the game, poker...any variant...I just wanted to play, eventually, I became entrenched in the Hold' Em craze, began playing in different high stakes games, private games, I played above my means and it caught up to me, so I quit playing...Until, PokerStars came along, then I did the whole on-line experience, then they shut it down...So, I found my way back to the real tables at the race track in Florida.

I didn't try to play on-line again, until, I moved to Brazil, to be with my wife and one day, I noticed these freerolls called CardsChat and I decided to look into them and see what I had to do to play their freerolls. I signed up and have been here ever since. CardsChat has been able to provide me bankrolls from time to time and has allowed me to play the slots, for me, that is all an old man can ask for...that and to not get clobbered by 4-6's when I flop a set of 3's.
It's a great enlightening story that you don't necessarily have to invest money to enjoy the game of poker.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Indeed very generous and helpful community as well. Im back 2-3weeks ago after 5+ years of absence and im glad i joined this place

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few years back, while living in USA, I was drawn to the game, poker...any variant...I just wanted to play, eventually, I became entrenched in the Hold' Em craze, began playing in different high stakes games, private games, I played above my means and it caught up to me, so I quit playing...Until, PokerStars came along, then I did the whole on-line experience, then they shut it down...So, I found my way back to the real tables at the race track in Florida.

I didn't try to play on-line again, until, I moved to Brazil, to be with my wife and one day, I noticed these freerolls called CardsChat and I decided to look into them and see what I had to do to play their freerolls. I signed up and have been here ever since. CardsChat has been able to provide me bankrolls from time to time and has allowed me to play the slots, for me, that is all an old man can ask for...that and to not get clobbered by 4-6's when I flop a set of 3's.
I think it was you who knocked me out of the cardschat tournament, me with AK and you KT! Jokes aside, I hope everything works out for you!👊👍✌️

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Thanks cardschat for making your bankroll grow