Silver Star Sattilite Reminder!!!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It starts in about 2 hours and registration opens in about 1 hour. Just letting all the silver status members know. I'm doing this because I have heard and seen many CCers say they forget about these and never get in so here ya go.....I can't beleive it's this early for US though, many are at work or getting eady lol

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol this tourney was really soft , although I didn't make it since my 10 10 didn't hold up. But I still get to try again next month since I Just turned silver star I'll be Silver all next month and I'm shooting for the same for July also!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reminder, but what's with the time they pick? I should start doing these, since as a gold star I'm getting a good amount of freerolls iirc but I have yet to do a single one. Guess I just don't like shots at free money :(

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reminder, but what's with the time they pick? I should start doing these, since as a gold star I'm getting a good amount of freerolls iirc but I have yet to do a single one. Guess I just don't like shots at free money :(

Such a waste. FYI a CC member won almost 12grand in one of these.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I thought you were saying the tournaments were a waste at first :eek: lol

Ya, these things are great you should join as many as you can!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is another in about 20 hours lol or 21 maybe reg. is in 20 hours but not too many ppl in them and for every 10 in 1 goes so not bad structure.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What time are they? always ~9am EST? I'm usually not even awake then. Wish they'd make them at more reasonable hours for people on the East coast of the US.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think that 9am EST is unreasonable for people on the EAST coast, what word would you use to describe it for us West Coasters?

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a Silver Star Satellite to the 100k freeroll tomorrow at 14:00ET, that's 11am for me...Still too early :p

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol yeah, can you play more than one???

I wouldn't see why not, well I'm there, if I can....

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What time are they? always ~9am EST? I'm usually not even awake then. Wish they'd make them at more reasonable hours for people on the East coast of the US.
I dont think people from the US have the right to complain when almost every single big tourneyment(the big guranetees i mean) is held on prime time for the US.
If u think this time is unreasonable just think how it is for people from Australia for example if the whanna play in the big toruneys............

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think people from the US have the right to complain when almost every single big tourneyment(the big guranetees i mean) is held on prime time for the US.
If u think this time is unreasonable just think how it is for people from Australia for example if the whanna play in the big toruneys............

Well you should be used to it. I'm used to being lazy and I'll be darned if I have to adjust my sleep schedule for poker :).

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you should be used to it. I'm used to being lazy and I'll be darned if I have to adjust my sleep schedule for poker :).
LMAO! Thats preaty much what i do,i adjust me sleep acording to the fultilt calendar.
lol:D

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO! Thats preaty much what i do,i adjust me sleep acording to the fultilt calendar.
lol:D

lol lucky for me you can find cash games going 24/7. I think the only time I haven't played is like between 5am and 7am. I've had nights where I play until 5 and morning I get up at 7 to play, but not sure I've ever stayed up past 5 playing cash games or gotten up earlier than 7 to play.

Also, I think the reason you Australians get a bad tourney schedule is partial punishment for driving on wrong side of the road. You guys probably call soccer football too :eek:

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol lucky for me you can find cash games going 24/7. I think the only time I haven't played is like between 5am and 7am. I've had nights where I play until 5 and morning I get up at 7 to play, but not sure I've ever stayed up past 5 playing cash games or gotten up earlier than 7 to play.

Also, I think the reason you Australians get a bad tourney schedule is partial punishment for driving on wrong side of the road. You guys probably call soccer football too :eek:

No im Icelandic actually,not a Aussie just useing them as an example since the are probly the ones having the worst timeing issues.

And ye the Aussies and the Brits for that matter a crasy driving on the wrong side of the road,have u ever tryed driving on the wrong side? It is crasy,when i whas in the UK a while back we rented a car and its hell going through a roundabound on the wrong site.
And btw soccer as u call it is football(its older and more popular):D

p.s end of hijack

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No im Icelandic actually,not a Aussie just useing them as an example since the are probly the ones having the worst timeing issues.

And ye the Aussies and the Brits for that matter a crasy driving on the wrong side of the road,have u ever tryed driving on the wrong side? It is crasy,when i whas in the UK a while back we rented a car and its hell going through a roundabound on the wrong site.
And btw soccer as u call it is football(its older and more popular):D

p.s end of hijack

Man I love Iceland, it is my dream to move there.
Is it true that there are 2 women to every man?
I could fill a whole thread with questions, but it is easy to tell that I am totally in love with Iceland. :D

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
another one in 1 hr and 20 min, registrations in 20 min......cmon lets go lol

J

juddof poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's like 3.30am for australians, impossible 2 play perfect poker that early

F

farbiond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Farbiond "Iceland"

no as good as it looks though the women are a nice and plenty off ...

We are simply to far away from everyone else .

or at least thats my point of view ... i just dream of moving to anywhere else.

lol