Signs someone is bluffing??

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone misses on a on a flush draw or straight draw and then takes a lot of time too make a bet probably bluffing

A

Alaska_back

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I envy those who are good bluffing, but even more to those who reveal the bluff

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this one time this guy says to me, he says, he says uh there's no mayonnaise in ireland.

and im like, thinkin, im like, thinkin to myself, what the heck is this guy talkin about, no mayonaise in ireland? what does that have to do with anything?

so im thinkin, hey maybe he's tryin to be clever and sayin somethin totally meaningless to catch me off guard, so im like two can play that game eh, so yeah, so i says back, i says, yeah, i says hey man there's no ketchup in australia!

well he gives me this quizzical look like im totally off my nutter ya know, then he just walks away.

it wasnt until later that i realized what he really said was no man is an island. and the more i thought about it, i was like, you know what, it's really the truth you know.

I swear to GOD you are tooooooooooo funnny, I love this post, I laughed so hard I'm crying due to laughter.

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good description very accurate but not always bluff and is there where we are in a problem! I think at first when faced with an opponent the first hands must be given credibility. as the game wore on the same facts will prove us if you often lie very often! Another solid performance that bluffs miss that much is that in all hands raise, it's obvious that it will not always have good cards and want to steal blinds!

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Want a potential goldmine of info to use later? Try looking at all your opponent's hand history:D

robhimself

robhimself

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they are from Russia or Northern Europe they are bluffing. If they are from Italy they probably are just clicking random buttons and aren't even sure what game they are playing. If they are from China they are colluding against you.