Showing the winning hand

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like showing my cards. It's a rule and I feel better. And the game is more interesting. It's not bad to show a bluff once and show players that you have the courage and knowledge when the bluff is concerned and that there is no joke with you. ;) Excellent theme, greeting!

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
XD sometimes just for trolling the cards are taught

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If a bet has been made and everybody else folds than no, but if the river card has been shown and more than one person stays in for the pot than as I have ever played if a person wants to collect that pot than they must show their hand. If I am wrong than please somebody let me know. If I have made a bet on the pot and no one else calls Than I never show my hand only for the fact that I don't like to give out anymore information than I absolutely have to.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will show my cards if I bluff you and think it may cause you to tilt.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer not to show, let the other players do not know anything about my cards.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards when not needed.
Dont want to give any clues of what i had.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not show my pocket cards. I think that it is possible to show cards if there is a purpose, for example, to mislead an opponent.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would be the "cool" thing to do, BUT!

I guess what I was trying to ask is are all players entitled to see the winning hand regardless of how many players match the final pot.

It would be the "cool" thing to do when there are multiple players in a hand. I always say this when someone razzes me about showing my hand. I say, "Like it matters in here?>>FREE MONEY?!>>People play "whatever" cards and make "whatever" bets...they certainly aren't concerned about what cards they play to flops, or hands they cahse out with bogus cards. FREE money means there will be a BUNCH OF CHASERS, PRE FLOP GUESSERS and basically people who have no clue about "betting".

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands