Show me your poker related collection (books, chips, whatever)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Arnakk2424, nice your poker related collection. Congratulations! I have nothing to do with poker. It only conducts research and studies on the internet.

N

Natasha Veneska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played in over 30 poker rooms around the country, and have a poker chip for each one. My favorite is the $5 chip I have from Borgata. They were relatively new back in 2016 when I went there, so they have a gold sparkley ribbon around them, and shiny, smooth new.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played in over 30 poker rooms around the country, and have a poker chip for each one. My favorite is the $5 chip I have from Borgata. They were relatively new back in 2016 when I went there, so they have a gold sparkley ribbon around them, and shiny, smooth new.
show us !

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You have played in quite a few more poker rooms than I have. I am stuck around 17, in canada, USA, and the Caribbean. Wish I had started collecting chips earlier. I have 13.
No pics, but I do have a small library - paperback and digital.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wow.
Impressive selection, real collection.
I currently have one book in PDF format and a wallpaper on my desktop.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow.
Impressive selection, real collection.
I currently have one book in PDF format and a wallpaper on my desktop.
They do books in .pdf ?
I am just kidding, I hate "virtual" books poker or not. In poker books I took so much notes I dont think I can read a poker book other then physical

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Do you have a collection of poker related things ?
This is mine !

That's a nice collection. I like the Moshman books, Tournament Poker by Sklansky, now that's the 2+2 stuff I'm familiar with, lol. You have the condensed version of Little's series. Not a fan of the Kill Everyone books, though. Not familiar with the newer books but it looks like you've got some good books to study.

I have boxes and boxes of Poker Boom books that I studied years ago, boxes.

And that's why when I decided to start playing again have tried to use kindle editions although I prefer hard copies. They don't take up space, you can book mark them and you know where they are. I know I have at least 3 copies of Seven Card Stud for the Advanced Players in boxes around the house, in storage etc, lol.

A lot of books you can get used and can get a decent copy delivered with everything to your door for like $5 now which is wonderful but is too tempting since I'll eventually just junk up the house, lol. The kindle editions are usually at a reduced price (sometimes close to half off) of printed copy now as well and if I could take my library like on a device or laptop and would be very nice especially when I traveled then that would be a million times better than dragging the hard copies around. Just something to think about if you keep going but that's up to you.

The other problem is I'm getting older and my eyes aren't the same as they used to be. I dusted off a copy of The Poker Tournament Formula and I'm thinking that I need a magnifying glass to read it now, lol. I can magnify it on the computer so that's not a problem with the online editions. Something to consider down the line though.

Again, nice collection, thanks for sharing!!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have a collection and attributes related to poker, there is only a T-shirt that I won in a draw on the YouTube channel “evening poker”, this is a show where show business stars and one professional poker player gather and they play for the cup! I don't have anything poker related anymore, but I really want to get a hoodie from CardsChat, I hope I get one someday! Good luck at the tables!

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a nice collection. I like the Moshman books, Tournament Poker by Sklansky, now that's the 2+2 stuff I'm familiar with, lol. You have the condensed version of Little's series. Not a fan of the Kill Everyone books, though. Not familiar with the newer books but it looks like you've got some good books to study.

I have boxes and boxes of Poker Boom books that I studied years ago, boxes.

And that's why when I decided to start playing again have tried to use kindle editions although I prefer hard copies. They don't take up space, you can book mark them and you know where they are. I know I have at least 3 copies of Seven Card Stud for the Advanced Players in boxes around the house, in storage etc, lol.

A lot of books you can get used and can get a decent copy delivered with everything to your door for like $5 now which is wonderful but is too tempting since I'll eventually just junk up the house, lol. The kindle editions are usually at a reduced price (sometimes close to half off) of printed copy now as well and if I could take my library like on a device or laptop and would be very nice especially when I traveled then that would be a million times better than dragging the hard copies around. Just something to think about if you keep going but that's up to you.

The other problem is I'm getting older and my eyes aren't the same as they used to be. I dusted off a copy of The Poker Tournament Formula and I'm thinking that I need a magnifying glass to read it now, lol. I can magnify it on the computer so that's not a problem with the online editions. Something to consider down the line though.

Again, nice collection, thanks for sharing!!

Yeah I know about kindle edition beeing cheaper but to be honest I bought a book on kindle once and after 1 hour of reading on my ipad I had enought. I don't know why

I agree with Kill Everyone its not the book I prefer.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
всем привет
Недавно я решил собрать свои лучшие руки

Attachments

• 20220226_155600.jpg
    20220226_155600.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220226_155934.jpg
    20220226_155934.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 21
black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They do books in .pdf ?
I am just kidding, I hate "virtual" books poker or not. In poker books I took so much notes I dont think I can read a poker book other then physical

Of course, a real book is much more enjoyable to read than an electronic version. But unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to buy books, so at least I read books of interest to me in electronic format.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have ~ 50 paperback Poker books. (WPT 1, 2, & 3 were my faves for a long while).

I'll try to take some pics. of some of my stuff .. hopefully a bunch of others will as well.

I have a poker chipset with autographs from Gavin Smith, Brad Booth, Maria Ho, Daniel Negreanu (& a few others on there too).
I have a Fulltilt hat with Negreanu's signature on it (lol)... he was too cheap to bring a pokerstars hat so Gavin pulled out another Fulltilt hat for him to sign. (2008)
Hoodies: 2x Cardschat, 4x Pokerstars, 2x Fulltilt, 1x PocketFives, 1 x williamhill

Most of my stuff is still packed away in boxes from my last move. I've been trying to put my office together at my new place for 3yrs. now & once I do, I'll have my stuff unpacked (maybe even this week... maybe :( )

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the pandemic, I began collecting playing cards. Can't really explain why, just developed an interest in card design. Below is most of my current collection, with about 10 more ordered and coming in. (Sorry for crap picture quality.)

Some decks are pure art. It is a fun hobby but beware - it can easily get pretty expensive, in particular if you support Kickstarter projects... :smile:

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flopped a Royal Flush the other day…

Attachments

• 885D8EEC-5627-49DC-9136-17EF8B740388.jpg
    885D8EEC-5627-49DC-9136-17EF8B740388.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7
H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is mine !
Nice collection! Over the past 45 years I've been playing, I think I've read just about every poker book ever written. There are probably some that have slipped through the cracks, but I've always been an avid reader.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t show (I don’t know how), but I bought 2 poker sets and several decks of cards

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This is mine !
I have the whole collection in my head, I can’t throw them off, I studied them and remembered them like this

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Found one of my Fulltilt hats today. This one has the autographs from a group of Poker Pros (from 2008), including Gavin Smith, Daniel Negreanu, Bryan Devonshire, Brad Booth & some others.

Attachments

• IMG_7023ftp.jpg
    IMG_7023ftp.jpg
    867.5 KB · Views: 1
F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My first book from Daniel Negreanu

Attachments

• 20220722_203745.jpg
    20220722_203745.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 0
Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first poker book I ever read...
20449567.jpg

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Images I have thousands but books I have none. I watch a lot of videos to learn and I also read notes on the Internet. The important thing is to always be learning.

Poker Chips - History of Chips