Should I withdraw or carry on?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year I have not deposited anything. I am a freerolls and micro tourney player. Since January I have started to play heads up also. I am a positive cash flow player. Meanwhile it is $141 now. I have 3 withdrawal options in my account - neteller, wire transfer and entropay.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not withdraw anything keep playing but managing your bank do not get into any $ 25 tournament or anything like playing off-level or banking is the worst thing you can do keep playing normal at low levels and I assure you that in a while you will have a lot more

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play on see if you can play some qualifiers into the Sunday tourney and run it up

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<div>
For what reasons would you advise to withdraw from 888 and use poker stars?

And what do you think about playing at partypoker?
Poker Stars is the best room to play poker on line.</div>

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would withdraw a proportion that would qualify for the special bonus offers, mind you, any transaction incurs fees. You can play well enough to win so keep enough to play your strengths but take a dip into the deeper waters.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on what you want and if you need the money or if you would be ok with losing it all.

My advice would be to keep playing if you want to, but not to sweat your results every session.

Play winning poker for a long time, at stakes you can afford, and then cash out your profits and do it again.

Good luck to you!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I do play a lot high buyin type of sit n go like I played $20 sit n go and lost it then I played $50 sit n go and won it. Though it is against BRM but I have full faith on my poker skills. Now it is $159.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-28-18 at 07.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 03-28-18 at 07.08 PM.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 03-28-18 at 07.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 03-28-18 at 07.09 PM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14