Should I take a break to study, or keep playing poker?

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Asking random strangers online about important life decisions says alot about you,,,, Stay in school.;)
replying on every random strangers post says a lot about you.
stay low and sad life ;)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so my school last year final exams are like 1 month away and i am playing lot of poker and recently been through downswing!
should i do both things study for exams and play poker or take a 2 month break?

yeah i know.
but i have been playing continously for past 10 months!
If you'd been winning big money continuously for the past 10 months I would say forget school. But it doesn't sound like that's the case, so forget poker for a while.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker will be here when your exams are over, you should give priority to your studies and then continue playing the breaks that work well for poker:rolleyes:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As already said if you are winning very serious money or if you live from poker winnings only you can ask if it is more important than your education. Otherwise the best option is to take a break till you get your exams and after that return to poker fresh and stronger.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As already said if you are winning very serious money or if you live from poker winnings only you can ask if it is more important than your education. Otherwise the best option is to take a break till you get your exams and after that return to poker fresh and stronger.
i have to take a break from playing 10 hours a day to nothing for 2 months.
which i am gonna do from now on.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have at least $ 1 million in profits , you can keep playing . Otherwise, it's time for exams. :icon_stud

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus on your studies, you will have plenty of time to devote to poker after.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You All For your Kind Advice.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get your education man ,poker is not going anywhere .. you can play poker when your done and having your education will give you a variety of options if poker does not work out if you do not have that and poker does not work out you will have a hard time in life ..EDUCATION FIRST :) good luck man

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is one of my problem i keep playing so long that i can . i take a break but not enough cuz i think you will be better on poker if u play to much hand and you do your own strategy on your game

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, it is better to take a break and to study.
The two-month break is not very long, and in addition, sometimes the break is in favor.