should i sign?

cardfetish

cardfetish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) :) :) :) Surely you folks are smart enough to realize that this post was intended to get people to think about what would happen if online gaming was totally banned in the usa.I personally love online poker,I spend more then 40 hrs a week playing.Why would i ever consider something that would kill my hobby.LMAO You people are funny.....................LMAOLMAOLMAO:) :) :) :) :)

Funny joke....you should have saved it for April Fool's day. Ahem, we already do think about banning in US. Try reading some of the numerous Threads we already have on the subject! At least in those the OP is approaching it in a mature way. What an odd way to try to bring attention to yourself!
After everyone responds to your post in a negative way (as of course you knew they would), You come back to make fun of them for being stupid? I think that is ignorant.

Next time you want to raise awareness on a subject, stick to being straight forward. You won't be taken seriously in future threads by posting Bogus threads for your own amusement!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's quite silly to think that all of us who play online poker have not already thought about that lol.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lenina Huxley:[A]nything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . . .

John Spartan:Are you sh**ing me?

A computer:John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.

John Spartan:What the Hell is that?
A computer:John Spartan, you are fined one credit . . .
Lenina Huxley:Bad language, child play, gasoline, uneducational toys, and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal. But, then again so is pregnancy, if you don't have a license.-----

Edgar Friendly:I've seen the future. You know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin, sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing, "I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener."

eerie, isn't it?:eek:

Good movie :D

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would also suggest banning Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info

What is DHMO?

Dihydrogen Monoxide, or DHMO, is a colorless and odorless chemical that kills or maims thousands each year, primarily through accidental inhalation. It has also been revealed to be a causative agent in many environmental exposure incidents, industrial contaminations, automobile accidents, and property damage. The dollar amount losses caused, and the lives impacted, by the DHMO threat are virtually innumerable.

Uhhh, that's water right? (I didn't read the site so :S)

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i were you , i would not sign something like that...people must choose their own way...they must be free to play
If I were you, I would read a whole thread before posting in it. :)